Top Gear America Alaska

All 3 of the trucks could have made it if the drivers could drive. The Ford and Dodge were flogged on pretty hard. The toyota made it the whole way without an issue. I didnt like how they were talkin trash about the yota the whole time though.

All 3 of the trucks could have made it if the drivers could drive. The Ford and Dodge were flogged on pretty hard. The toyota made it the whole way without an issue. I didnt like how they were talkin trash about the yota the whole time though.

It dont matter the yota still went through it without issue.

the hosts are what kill the show. i havent decided if they know anything about cars or if they are just reading the script. But they come off as very naive when they debate the scenarios they are placed in. it's clear they dont really know anything about what they are talking about.

It dont matter the yota still went through it without issue.

Top Gear (BBC) has also shown the Stig Blown up in a car, launched off and Air Craft Carrier, and shown Jeremy jumping off a Ferry Boat launch and sinking with a guest in the trunk of a car... I'm sure all that happened too. Welcome to TV world, they show what they want. :beer:

I thought it was ridiculous that the dumbass driver of the Ford broke a rear u-joint and they considered that the truck's fault. I feel like the transmission went out on the dodge... and the chevy/yota did well, although the yota could probably do that trip back and forth 5 times!! I was wondering how they got those trucks out... I hope they don't leave them out there. That would look bad for our sport.

It was pretty obvious to me that they didnt know jack about drivin offroad.I think alot of the Dodges troubles could have been avoided if they would have slowed down on some of the puddle jumpin/water crossins.I'm a chevy guy but cant believe that truck made it w/o the steering box fallin off or one of those weak 1/2 ton axles givin it up,and I cant believe he's much of a car guy if he cant tell the difference between the sound of a 350 gas engine and a 6.2 diesel.:shaking: Then he went on about it (the chevy) have 200 and whatever 1000 miles on it!!!! It was an original diesel truck that had a 350sb swapped in!!!!! So those were'nt original miles.:shaking: Whatever my 11yo liked it.

What I found funny the Ford started with bfg mts, ended with boggers. All trucks had internal cages and what appeard to be lockers installed and living quarters in 6 hours. Also not to mention that they stated they could only spend 3 grand sight unseen. I liked the episode but stop lying to people.

comes on again Tuesday night!

It really pains me to watch this show, because all 3 hosts are dumb as a box of bricks.

Adam Ferrara is funny at times, I still think Tanner Foust is a moron, and Rutledge, well, who the hell is rutledge wood? Hes alright, but I just wish the show had 1 host who actually knew anything about cars.

Tanner really gayed up that chevy stepside... for that he should suffer a terrible fate.

Lol, and yeah, none of those guys could drive, had they been able to, all the trucks wouldve probably made the haul.

You actually think Rutledge Wood is alright? It is literally painful for me to watch him. I'd rather have Fran Drescher as a host.

Tanner may be kind of a tool, but when it comes to the cars the dude can definitely drive.

You actually think Rutledge Wood is alright? It is literally painful for me to watch him. I'd rather have Fran Drescher as a host.
Tanner may be kind of a tool, but when it comes to the cars the dude can definitely drive.

If I had to replace a host, he would be the one to go, its hard for me to judge the guy though since I don't know if hes supposed to be a comedian or just the idiot on the show. I did have a few good laughs, but thats about it.

I actually really like the show, better than most of the crap on TV, plus they jumped a bunch of POS cars down at the stables, which is pretty cool

Intentionally smashing into one anothers trucks within the first 15 minutes? No...not my thing. You know, some may see those trucks as complete pieces of shit, but I would love to have the Dodge or the Chevy; the Ford was a little too "Deliverence" for me. Regardless, this isn't a demolition derby. And yes, it could have affected the "winner". I know, I know, "it's just for TV". That doesn't make it right.

*vent over-Sorry.

Yea the chevy wining upset me especialy with that motor that actually was a diesel that chevy made it was a converted 350 and it was the biggest turd on the planet they were not very popular actualy kinda rare crap lol i think to dodge got the hardest flogin

I watch the BBC show all the time and I watch the american one every Sunday I'm really trying to like it. But like many people here I can't stand the hosts. They are idiots and there passion for cars seems to be lack luster at best. I enjoyed the the last episode but worried about the mess they might be leaving behind and thought there driving skills were childish. I hope they swap these guys out before just cancelling the show.

I think most of yall might be missing the point of the ''show''.

Sure they flog the trucks at the wrong times and break them...sure they all have dumb scripts to follow...sure the host all seem a little off. BUT....look at us, we are all talking about it, which means we saw the commercials during the show, which means the show is working.

Rutledge woods is a character actor. He seems like a dummy all of the time..thats his gig. Now set him down at a contract signing, or a business meeting, the act disapears and the real Rutledge comes out. Do yall think pro wrestlers go around acting the role everywhere, all the time?

I thought it was an entertaining show and I made all of the same comments as you guys have..but I never once thought about changing the channel. I even looked over at my wife and told her that the yota could out-wheel all of them..lol

Back