There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

Joel said:
I will be "moderately modified". Nothing special about my Jeep at all. I still plan on trying something though. Bring the Geo with too. :flipoff2:

jeepcarcrush4.jpg

:lol: dont be skeerd to bring ur shat... it will be fun...

I will not make it. I got a friend to make my bumper and I am going to see him saterday to pick it up (we are meeting is SC.. been a while snice I seen him, so I desided to go)

EaglesSJ said:
:) Had to post the picture where I look like Im 10 years old didnt you!

Who posted it first? ;) I just happened to stumble across it and thought it might motivate you to make it out next weekend. :D

A couple of us From Asheville are gonna come down the hill. Looks like 2 or 3 rigs. Talked to Mac and he and Sam are planning to attend also. Looking forward to putting names with faces. dave

is it cool if we bring some food to cook on the grill? Also, are people camping out? thanks. dave

Well have fun all you nc4x4 people

I will not be around this weekend so I am not worried about when the meet is but thanks I got the stap tightened by my teacher. I am going to florida to play golf where its warm. Forget freezing my butt of 4 wheeling. HAVE FUN and post pics of everyons broken stuff. Thanks!!!!:beer: :smokin:

Herbert

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:

You finally list your name...

What time is everyone getting up there around? little before lunch possibly?

we are trying to leave the durham area around 8ish so that means we will be on the road around 930 a.m. and get there early afternoon. if anybody needs to follow they are welcome to.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
I will not be around this weekend so I am not worried about when the meet is but thanks I got the stap tightened by my teacher. I am going to florida to play golf where its warm. Forget freezing my butt of 4 wheeling. HAVE FUN and post pics of everyons broken stuff. Thanks!!!!:beer: :smokin:

Herbert
golf huh?...my other passion...course there's no need to play unless cash is involved...

This is quite possibly the longest "Upcoming Event" thread I've ever seen. I didn't read the whole thing because it's 17 PAGES LONG, but the dang thing started over a month again. What exactly is the event?

Stankoma said:
This is quite possibly the longest "Upcoming Event" thread I've ever seen. I didn't read the whole thing because it's 17 PAGES LONG, but the dang thing started over a month again. What exactly is the event?

Mud Wrestling!!! :p

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you all rented that swim club to play soccer and then water POLO in the indoor swimming pool. Its heated. After that is the cookout on the back patio right??? Well have fun and swim laps for me. I am going to be in florida for an all exspenses paid weekend of golf and drinking and having fun in the sun. Bye.

Herbert:beer: :smokin:

Dude 8 posts ago it was Herbert, now its hubert? you might want to work on spelling your name right.
I will more than likely leave here around 11 from Greensboro.

dang dilbert doughball, you started a thread for a show and shine, it has turned into some wheelin fun and just like always your headed in the other direction.:flipoff2:
anyhoo for those that asked, austin is bringing the big ass grill-o-matic so there will be something to cook on. I'm going to make a big pot of brunswick stew to share. btw does anyone have any chevy d44 inner shafts they want to sell, if so bring them with ya I need spares!

hey monk, how long does it take to get to DPG from jamestown right near bus85

what time is the majority of the muddevils getting there, and what time does everyone plan on wheeling?

Sat
Jan 14 Showers
56°/36° 40%
56°F

Back