There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD

I have seen on a few other boards people talking about setting up a weekend sat or sun at like 1pm here soon to have a meet and greet at the hooters in greensboro, burlington, or raleigh durham by the Airport. Is anyone interested in this event???? What would work out better??? Ok thanks for the info.

KRAWLER:driver:

Hey,

hmm, i'd better put in my vote for the Raleigh/Durham one. at 10mpg in my CJ i'm not sure i could afford to drive anywhere else AND eat, lol. though i could just sit and admire the scenery . . . . I mean the Jeeps of course! :D

later,
bigmac

It looks like greensboro is HALF WAY POINT!!!

Ok so that about says it all. The greenboro hooters is an 1 hour from raleigh and an hour or 1 hour 15-30 mins from charlotte. SO LETS DO IT THERE. GREENSBORO it is. Now what day and what time should we have a 4x4 meet and greet?? Bring your trail or tow rig and lets have a great time!!!!

PS. VOTE for your day and time.:D

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
Ok so that about says it all. The greenboro hooters is an 1 hour from raleigh and an hour or 1 hour 15-30 mins from charlotte. SO LETS DO IT THERE. GREENSBORO it is. Now what day and what time should we have a 4x4 meet and greet?? Bring your trail or tow rig and lets have a great time!!!!

PS. VOTE for your day and time.:D

Aint half way for those of us come up from SC.

I've got 11 guys that wanna come.

Let us know day and time.
B

ps--wanna hook up to a Cummins?

I'm talking with the Mud Devil's about having an open ride that day...maybe we could wheel first half of day, then go to Hooters for late lunch? 2p or so?

Greg

CJ4PLAY said:
Saturday January 14th at 1pm. Greensboro HOOTERS!

Who's in?

RG

Sounds good, ill be home from western then, what time?

bigwaylon said:
I'm talking with the Mud Devil's about having an open ride that day...maybe we could wheel first half of day, then go to Hooters for late lunch? 2p or so?

Greg

I'd be up for both, another day of Mud Devil fun and some chicken wings

Would this be open to everyone on the board, I just recently joined but it doesn't sound like to many underage users are going?

I guess there is only one Hooters in Greensboro so I shouldn't have any trouble finding it. We will be in NC by then but still unpacking.

Back