There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

I am planning on making the trip out there this time.

If everything goes as planned me and the wife will be there. Looking forward to some good wheelin and a chance to meet everyone.

jrraw23 said:
Daggumit!!! I wish I had some $$ for gas cause I would totatly come down from State this weekend! :mad:

Solution..............
siphon_gas_060903.jpg

anyone still workin on there junk or is it just me? Ive got something killin my battery and its about to drive me crazy!!! I'm going to put another battery in tommorrow with an isolator we'll see.don can you do that with propane? uhmmm bbq. Looks like we have people coming from all over the state to ride, asheville to willmington, any out of state people? too bad mitchell not bringin the ga boys , he got the big show award when he was here! It took him about 3 days to drive his jeep home after that though.

Damn looks like we are going to have a good crowd. That will be nice. Good to have a ride with the weather this good see everyone around 9. Scott guess you need to get a 3rd battery:flipoff2:

madmonk said:
Looks like we have people coming from all over the state to ride, asheville to willmington, any out of state people?

I know there's a handful coming up from Myrtle Beach area (including Preacher)...

Greg

Just a remider that this is private land and the land owner doesnt mind us being there and will be out having a good time with everyone else but lets try to keep the tearing up of the field to a min. If possible when you turn in, park up top and please no jack assing in the field. For rigs that wish to get really muddy there is an old mud pit.

Also the big grill is not going to be there so bring your own.

One thing that needs to be said we do not charge any money to visit DPG but we will be asking for donations. The donations are used to keep the gracious land owner happy and to help pay for improvements to the DPG.The muddevils do not benefit other than to have some kick ass land to beat the crap out of our rigs. Thanks from the MUDDEVILS.

is there a place that has covered shelter, just in case its raining to get outta the rain for a bit? Can someone give me a hour countdown till tomorrow?

I just got the weekend off... i just noticed there is trip for tomorrow... let me know how far from charlotte? And where is this that (i read 22 pages and im confused) lol

JonathanS said:
I just got the weekend off... i just noticed there is trip for tomorrow... let me know how far from charlotte? And where is this that (i read 22 pages and im confused) lol

about an hour...

starting sometime between 9a-10a (or so)...

take 85N to Exit 94 (Old Hwy 64)...head East for 10 minutes or so...you'll pass 109 (same road Uwharrie is on, but you'll be about 20 miles North of there)...

take a right on Ross Wood Road, and it's 1/2 or so down on the right, in a big grass field...there will be a small little while store on the corner of Old 64 and Ross Wood Road...

if you wanna do MapQuest, here's where it is:

http://www.mapfinder.com/maps/map.a...ood+road&city=silver+valley&state=nc&zipcode=

you'd head South on Ross Wood Road for the 1/2 mile or less I mentioned earlier...

Greg

I have some tarps we can string up for shelter if needed.

Just got back too it was a great time. This was our first time out there and the place is great.

Awesome Event!! was my first time out and it was well worth it. Thanks to the Mud Devils for putting on a great show, can't wait to get back out there.

Back