Tennessee guys

Can't y'all buy real fireworks too? What about vehicle inspections?
Yes me can and use our hand w three fingers to pay for em.:lol: No vehicle insp,no state income tax,and no gun registration.

Well shit now I want to move to TN, how is the surf fishing?
I’m not sure about surf fishing but it Tn does have the Holsten river one of the top fisheries in the world with over 26000 fish in each mile of river, not to mention the watagua, nolichucky, smith and others

Well at least get a big enough patch of heaven up there where i can pitch a tent in the back and fish with ya.

I started in Kingsport. Moved all over Hell and back, including 12ish years in and around Raleigh. I'm settled back in Kingsport at the Toyota dealer where I started. I'm not leaving. Great hunting/fishing all around. Close to Harlan and Windrock. Kicked back attitude, almost no Se Hablas, affordable everything, no state income taxes, no inspections.

image.jpg
It’s amazing how so many public accesses are in Tn public shooting ranges everywhere, they really do a great job with the money made off of hunting and fishing liscences. You want get a nice durable card like that from nc

Back