Stubby Jeep TJ / YJ Front Winch Bumper

awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_451cfaafb3bc03d27c03d41aec4073a84b1da3cd.jpg

This is by far our best selling bumper. Let us know if you would like to order one. Be sure to mention NC4x4. We recently brought on Bobby Cox to help with sales. He will be using the account here some for me. Thanks, Dan

Check out the Motobilt Stubby Jeep TJ / YJ Front Winch Bumper. This bumper was designed to stay tight to the frame rails. It features mounting holes for Warn and other winches as well as a smaller bolt pattern for the Warn RC Winch. The bumpers have 3/4" thick d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper to allow welding on both sides of the bumper.

Here is a 10% off DISCOUNT CODE for NC4x4 members. The discount code is good for the next two weeks. Use this Code: NC4x4-stub

CLICK HERE
Jeep YJ/TJ Competition Front Bumper - Body Armor / Bumpers Motobilt, Inc.

View attachment 138742

View attachment 138743

The bumper bolts on the top and bottom. We only build one stinger for the production bumper. The Solidworks model listed with the part best represents it. I need to get some more pics added to the website. We have been shipping them as fast as we can get them made. We have some more coming through the shop. I will try and get some more pics.

Back