Stubby Jeep TJ / YJ Front Winch Bumper

motobilt

The Motobilt Stubby Front bumper was designed for the Jeep YJ and TJ. It has mounting provisions to fit both models. The bumper does have a winch plate integrated into the design. It has mounting holes for both full size winches and the smaller RC comp winch. The fair lead mount is optional. The d-ring mounts are included on this bumper.

Check it out on our website here:

If you have any questions feel free to call or email me. My contact information is in the sig below.

Thanks,
Dan DuBose

Attachments

• awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_1000x800bae69ecfd4810e6b6361575f83da6e85.jpg
    awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_1000x800bae69ecfd4810e6b6361575f83da6e85.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 12,754
  • awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_1000x8008241a68cc4b4d0032d2ee7da0eadf808.jpg
    awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_1000x8008241a68cc4b4d0032d2ee7da0eadf808.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5,528
Last edited:
Any pictures with the optional stinger ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Any pictures with the optional stinger ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I should have some pics of the tube work on the bumper later this week.

Here is a Solidworks render of the bumper with the tube added.
amotobilt.com_wp_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_MB1000_jeep_bumper_solidworks.jpg

I want one of these bad since I saw it on another site, too bad the new house stole my mod money.

What does it weigh out of curiosity?

I want one of these bad since I saw it on another site, too bad the new house stole my mod money.

What does it weigh out of curiosity?

I know what you mean about houses taking away money. I believe the bumper weighs 40 lbs without the tube. This is a bumper and winch plate in one unit so the weight will be a little higher than a simple stubby bumper.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

Let me know when it's ready. I'd be more than happy to help you out and pimp it over on JKO. We do a lot JK builds and we build some of our own stuff. Really digging it.

Jeremey
Thanks Jeremey. Will do.

Dan

Here is another pic of the bumper.Be sure to let me know if you have any questions. I will be posting more pics of the bumper soon on our website. We have been slammed at the shop with a few different project going on.

awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_1000x800aa90f33f33c11fe2c1f2f2996fb1b917.jpg

Thank you for the business everyone. I have been getting a lot of phone calls and emails from people on NC4X4. I don't get on the forums as much as I should. We stay super busy building parts. Call me or email if I can get something working for you.

Does the bumper bolt to the bottom of the frame, or just the top? Do you have any other pictures of the bumper with the smaller stinger on a TJ?

The bumper bolts on the top and bottom. We only build one stinger for the production bumper. The Solidworks model listed with the part best represents it. I need to get some more pics added to the website. We have been shipping them as fast as we can get them made. We have some more coming through the shop. I will try and get some more pics.

Back