• propane

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • charcoal/ lump wood

Votes: 48 65.8%

• Total voters
5103d7ea8b004a8b521ffcc9890e58d9.jpg

Gobble gobble motha fuckas

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Use morres wing sauce cilantro red onion white vinegar Montreal steakseon and butter. It will have u licking your eyebrows off your face I call Mexican wing night when I make it.

A whole chicken.
IMG_20161115_182656239.jpg

I need a new wing rub. I usually do a Memphis style rub, but I'm bored with it. What ya got?

Try this @ BPS right now and Lowes Home improvement in the summer Rub Some Butt Carolina Style BBQ Rub | Bass Pro Shops: The Best Hunting, Fishing, Camping & Outdoor Gear

or this at Walmart BBQ Seasoning | K.C. Masterpiece

I season my wings and let chill for 4 hrs or more before smokin/grillin them and they are crazy good w either of these seasonings and w/o any sauce.

Last edited:
2 caps full of vinager table spoon of Montreal 1/4 cup of cilantro cup and 1/2 of morrres wing sauce half a red onion and 2 table spoons of butter and a table spoon of olive oil with a tea spoon of Italian season.

I grilled 4 thick Ribeyes last night on the egg. For some reason wasn't hungry

Man that happens to me more and more often. More with long smokes. I think it's breathing in the smoke that carries the fat smell and kinda gives that same effect as eating it. Next day leftovers are delicious tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 caps full of vinager table spoon of Montreal 1/4 cup of cilantro cup and 1/2 of morrres wing sauce half a red onion and 2 table spoons of butter and a table spoon of olive oil with a tea spoon of Italian season.

Before cooking and nothing after? I like the sound of it.

Caribou burgers from a friend up in Alaska on the grill tonight. Can't wait till summer to get some more Copper River Red Salmon sent down. View attachment 231661
A little jealous, but should be getting some moose and caribou this coming weekend. Maybe some salmon and halibut. Friends come down after Thanksgiving to deer hunt and bring plenty of meat to trade

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't care for moose that much it reminds me of eating a tuff ole work boot. It is okay in chili or spaghetti sauce but not steaks or roast. Musk Ox, Caribou and Ptarmigan is damn good along with Halibut and all but Pink Salmon.

Just start planning for 2018 season now. Are they around the Kenai Peninsula which is south of Anchorage? From Memorial Day through Labor Day it is the greatest place on earth IMHO.

Yep guys from down here usually go up for most of July. They want us to come up for a spring bear hunt and I'm trying to make that happen depending on when my spring break is

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The picture was at hour 3. I think it hovered around 265. It was black by the time it was finished. They cooked 2, I imagine they will be burnt out on turkey by Wednesday.

The picture was at hour 3. I think it hovered around 265. It was black by the time it was finished. They cooked 2, I imagine they will be burnt out on turkey by Wednesday.

Haha. The best Boston butts look like charcoal when they're done and one of the best turkeys looked like a hush puppy. Not to mention the whole hog that was on fire when I got back from the sis in laws wedding. I told those boys ain't but two rules. Don't let the fire go out and don't let the pig catch on fire...

I've been deep frying 'em for decades and love it but not this year. May do seafood or beef ribs to take a break.

Back