So what did you do at work today?

Not a damn thing. Its always slow this time of year. I think I looked at maybe five drawings all day.

Hahaha... but even though the body is literally falling off and crumbling in half, you can still go crank it right up. It's a good junk pushing tractor

When I picked it up I wondered about your sanity.

It's good. If the alignment is wrong, the tail rotor disconnect doesn't line up, then the tail rotor loses power, and people die pretty abruptly. So, no mistakes on my watch.

I don't worry about the helos...just V22s. I don't really ever want to fly in one of those raggedy things.
I have only seen those go over the house once. Odd sounding machines to be sure.

Replaced some broken parts
IMG_20191221_070212222.jpg

IMG_20191221_070926727.jpg

Inspected and repaired other pieces integral to this assembly. Surprisingly enough 3-4 clutches were good, which leaves the 2-4 servo/3rd accumulator. Seperator plate, valve body, & solenoids checked out. Actually looks to be way lower miles than the odometer read.

IMG_20191221_070258453.jpg

I should build an attachment for my engine stand to support transmissions to flip them around as needed, but the hoist worked out well compared to standing it in the floor and lifting it to the bench to install the valve body.

Nothing, absolutely nothing...... Because I'm not allowed to go.... Stupid torn quadricep.....

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Well 3 months to the day from when it happened, I went back to work. I'm 4 weeks down on a 6 week restricted work schedule. Getting back into it.after 3 months of nothing has been a royale pain, your brain is as big a muscle as anything else in your body. Dont use it for 3 months, and itll atrophy too.

Even still, a hard day at work still generates income, which is better than an easy day watching netflix wondering how your gonna feed your kids and pay your bills.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Back