selling your rig? not here unless you're popular...

uploadfromtaptalk1374707991425.jpg
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I Anna know where he wheels?

This is Shawn and cyd just drumming up page views ain't it?
No way this shit is real.

I believed thejeff is a vegetarian thread longer

No he can't handle the extreme powa' the 22RE puts out:D

Maybe it could whip an old, tired, unmolested 1982 22r w an original, cantankerous 84 carb, turning 33s w factory open diffs? I still think i'd snatch the attachment off the xj w a few yards of slack, though I might have a lil un-noticed cargo in the bed, 500lbs should do it. I sure would'nt worry about axles, u-joints or my well used, frame welded 2tube bumper . The use of the doubler would be about useless for a tug-o-war on dirt, mud or anything but pavement and a taught line start IMO.

Last edited:
Maybe it could whip an old, tired, unmolested 1982 22r w an original, cantankerous 84 carb, turning 33s w factory open diffs? I still think i'd snatch the attachment off the xj w a few yards of slack, though I might have a lil un-noticed cargo in the bed, 500lbs should do it. I sure would'nt worry about axles, u-joints or my well used, frame welded 2tube bumper . The use of the doubler would be about useless for a tug-o-war on dirt, mud or anything but pavement and a taught line start IMO.
the only kinda of tug-a war I know of is start from a taunt line and from a taunt line, any 4x4 common sense would know a doubler against a regular t-case off taunt line pull...........doubler would win not only from the mathematics but the brains also, not to mention a motor behind it with almost double torque. tug a war with slack in the line.......ARE U FU//IN KIDDIN ME, i'd be an idiot to tug a war with slack in the chain on a XJ unibody. that's just stupidity for anyone unibody or not, you only wish I was that dumb.

I love thatJeppster88 keeps coming back to tell us that he's not here, not posting and not coming back. :lol:
hey, what's funnier is whose really LAME? look at all the pages of shit people right and come to right and now guys are taking their time to actually "read" all 19 pages. are you freakin kiddin me???? and I'm the lame one who does what????:rolleyes:

I love thatJeppster88 keeps coming back to tell us that he's not here, not posting and not coming back. :lol:

He just called you out.

the only kinda of tug-a war I know of is start from a taunt line and from a taunt line, any 4x4 common sense would know a doubler against a regular t-case off taunt line pull...........doubler would win not only from the mathematics but the brains also, not to mention a motor behind it with almost double torque. tug a war with slack in the line.......ARE U FU//IN KIDDIN ME, i'd be an idiot to tug a war with slack in the chain on a XJ unibody. that's just stupidity for anyone unibody or not, you only wish I was that dumb.

My math is as follows yo,
2.54x4x5.13=52.1

:stupid: :rockon::popcorn::popcorn::D:bling: heres more to entertain yall with for the next few days until my return.

And i just called you out John.
I deem thee..................
Doughboy2500, now kneel before the forum young Jedi knight!

awesomeness!!!! I like it...keep it coming. btw, got that trail done over the week but now gotta find some tires to put on this jeep to take it there. I don't trust these stock crap for puncture purposes

i'm so freakin confused with the stupid math crap of doubler numbers and car. I just know its double the crawl speed and can't stop the damn thing without going to neutral. anything else doesn't matter.

Multiplied by whatever your first gear in your trans in, also multiplied by 1.5 to account for the the slip in the torque converter.

Back