"Save the Gulches Ride" Feb 18-21 (Presidents Day)

Had a great time saturday! I ended up running around solo the whole day, but it gave me the opportunity to get around the park and see what it had to offer. I'll definitely be back. I have a few vids to upload and I'll post them up when I get around to it.:lol:

No problem Million-Miles. Here you go....
alh6.googleusercontent.com__OaE6a1GkIwo_TWGzfPIU9wI_AAAAAAAAADA_e_lMiJec8GE_s128_IMG_2841.JPG

alh4.googleusercontent.com__OaE6a1GkIwo_TWGzfbhpimI_AAAAAAAAADE_7WIlnPNafT4_s128_IMG_2842.JPG

alh3.googleusercontent.com__OaE6a1GkIwo_TWGzfp3X1BI_AAAAAAAAADI_e3HAKohCc_Y_s128_IMG_2844.JPG

alh3.googleusercontent.com__OaE6a1GkIwo_TWGzgOLVeoI_AAAAAAAAADM_fQVAUWmAK_o_s128_IMG_2846.JPG

179878_10150190628633356_513068355_9021936_6707041_n.jpg

The end of the dana 35 shaft, tried to follow CLTDBA and the old 35 couldn't take it, fortunately non c clip and we had an extra shaft, back on the trail in 2 hours.

Here's levellinebrad climbing the easy side of 3D...

Here I am all flexed out - to reseat a popped spring - LOL...

ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n244_cyberclectic_91d905d3.jpg

had a absolute blast both saturday and sunday. spent alot of time fixing other peoples rigs and or recovering them. rode with Big Dixie Boggers, Trail Jammers, and others. good to see familiar faces and good to put other faces with names. got alot of ride time and even some drive time in the "TaTa" moblie:rolleyes:.... all in all great turnout and fun as hell!:beer:

hope you dont mind borrowed that and put it on the gulches forum

Not at all, I borrowed it from a guy on NAXJA, Im sure he won't mind either.

Got a nice long video finalizing on the computer, I'll get it up later today...had an incredible time Saturday, look forward to another ride out there!

I know this didn't erase what Skip had to spend to keep it going last year. But i wonder what is going through Skip's mind today after all the people that showed up. I wonder if he still has a little smile on his face.

OK WHO IS UP FOR MAKING THIS AND ANNUAL EVENT.

I know this didn't erase what Skip had to spend to keep it going last year. But i wonder what is going through Skip's mind today after all the people that showed up. I wonder if he still has a little smile on his face.
OK WHO IS UP FOR MAKING THIS AND ANNUAL EVENT.

Not me. Too crowded. I will say they did a great job keeping the trails open and moving. I got told to move along once or twice. Which I did not mind at all. LOL!

I was riding around in the silver JK with Josh all day. It was crowded but I don't think there were any issues. If people would learn not to park in the middle of the trail in general and not to run up and talk to their buddies it would have been better. All in all I think it was put together pretty well. I'd be up for an annual event.

If people would learn not to park in the middle of the trail in general and not to run up and talk to their buddies it would have been better.

That is basically any trail ride you go on. A little courtesy will go a long way. It's also one of the reasons I avoid just about any park at I time I now it'll be crowded.

I'm glad the event was a success and there wasn't that big of a deal with the crowds.

I just don't understand that if there is room on the side why they can't pull over. I don't get to go out to the trail that often anymore but its something that has always baffled me.
It was a success, how many people ended up getting out there?

From what I heard it was about 500 rigs or something like that. The staff did an awesome job keeping the flow going. I was actually surprised at how much many obstacles I was able to ride that day. Some trails I waited on for 15 minutes or so in line, but still it went pretty damn smooth. :huggy:

Back