"Save the Gulches Ride" Feb 18-21 (Presidents Day)

Oh yeah, Brad ain't skeered! That jeep is awesome!

I had a little trouble on the big slick rock in shipwreck but otherwise it was fairly easy. I really liked that trail and the TNT one I think its called. got denied on the left line and did not want to hold people up. Maybe next time.

Thanks for the props guys. I did get denied by shipwreck and only made half way on 3d. Shipwreck was just wet as all get out and I couldn't get a grip on the rocks. All the other lines I tried I was bangin hard on my front diff. I am just about ready for 40" tires I think. One of the bad things about the jk is that it has a lot of crap hanging down. I am constantly getting caught on my shock mounts and the skid plates that hang 2.5" below the frame. And I was a little skeered of papa gulch. I had visions if busted windshields and bent pillars so I hightailed it around that one. Hope to see all you guys at ecors on the 12th.

thanks pinkyxj for the pics of my tj on the rocks. now I got a few more for the scrapbook. :)
You welcome! Really had a blast!
Sunday was nice, had the park pretty much to ourselves! That was laid back wheelin' for me anyway dogs and all! lol

finally got around to cleaning my jeep and surveying the damage. 2 bent rear axle shafts, busted evap canister, bent rear driveshaft and a bent tierod. Can't believe I made it home.

finally got around to cleaning my jeep and surveying the damage. 2 bent rear axle shafts, busted evap canister, bent rear driveshaft and a bent tierod. Can't believe I made it home.
See I mentioned it was an awesome jeep! Now it's upgraded to "Badass"! lol Glad you got home with no problems!

did you end up staying @ the HoJo that sat night?

Back