Roid Rage Roger Buggy Build

2013-01-20_14-45-43_536.jpg
2013-01-20_14-46-12_786.jpg
2013-01-20_14-46-00_492.jpg

I took it yesterday and wheeled a little. I am still waiting on my wheels to get fixed from where DIY headlock didn't build them right so I can put the good tires on it. I plan on taking it to the gulches

That would be a iPhone I didn't really expect to be filmed or I would have brought a little better of a camera

no we were just going to play for a little after i picked it up from scot I wished I would have a little better video of it

maybe a little clearer video

I was in 1:1 and didn't realize it in the first run

show us a picture with the real wheels and tires already Jody WTF!!!!!:flipoff2:
I hope to have the wheels this week the guy fixing them had surgery last week and didn't get a chance to get them fixed

i dont know if anybody noticed with all the buggy badassedness going on in the last vid but i think i seen sasquatch off to the left in the bushes!!!:eek:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The betting has now started. Jody on his lid in?
Paul sez 30 minutes or less.

Ill take that bet paul

Wheels on
2013-02-07_18-34-25_65.jpg
2013-02-07_18-34-46_133.jpg

Well it was a undertaking trying to get the wheels for it. I ordered a set of custom cut double bead locks from DIY beadlock and what a mistake that was. I had to have a local machine shop fix them to make them fit because they couldnt cut a Rockwell Wheel pattern right. I got blamed because I sent in a wheel design in with a make shift wheel center in it to kind of draw the wheel off of then he changed it to give the wheel the two tone offset look and to put his bolt pattern in it but faild to put in a proper Rockwell pattern. Told me I had to pay to ship them back to him because it was my fault for him to fix since I sent him the design and they were a custom wheel. I would not do business with this company at all. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/bad-sellers-disputes-etc/1144177-diy-beadlock.html

oh and by the way it only cost me $120.00 to get them fixed right and it would have costed more for me to ship them back but on top of that look at the quality of the wheel

Well all loaded up and ready to head to the gulches

jump.jpg
rollover.jpg

Back