Roid Rage Roger Buggy Build

Landcruzn

METALWORX BUILT BUGGY
I have been putting together a idea for a buggy chassis for a while now. Thanks to Scott at RIDES he put together my thoughts into a unique chassis design that is sleek and sexy. This is going to be a 6.0L out of a 2000 chevy built a little, tci powerglide, atlas 4 speed 5.44 geared, rockwell buggy, 2.5 twisted stictch seats, howe steering, ORI's, and a couple other little goodies.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
7.jpg
good side shot getting ready for the craddle

Last edited:
Looking good!

Thanks guys

we are trying to make it easy to get in and out of

heads.jpg
Finially getting back to the build have been waiting on some parts just got the heads ready to put back together and ready to send the computer to get it tuned. The Atlas should be in at the first of December and I can really get this thing rolling and the links set up

Last edited:
here is the motor almost complete still waiting on a couple parts and brackets. The Atlas will be in next week and we will set everything in and maybe get the suspension done

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,349
Going to be sick! Nice work man.

2012-01-09_18-44-32_39.jpg
2012-01-09_19-05-15_496.jpg
2012-01-09_19-07-17_879.jpg
We got the tranny and atlas bolted on and kind of mocked into the chassis going to try and get it mounted down and maybe the links in tomorrow

Last edited:
I don't know what tires yet maybe the 43'sweek or 42's I am going to try and keep it low

Needs more motor.....
And nitrous...
And a blower....
Ha!

Back