rear steer toyota buggy

new pics with hood

sectioned the hood, painted and installed.. IMAG0091.JPG

IMAG0090.JPG

IMAG0092.JPG

This thing looked good yesterday. When i left you hadnt broken a stock birfeild yet. Did you end up breaking one?

i could not believe it but they made it through the hole day. I was impressed with the stock birfs. I did not beat on them as hard as i would if they were longs. but i got it in some good spots an tried out 3rd gear, no snappy, pretty good for 42's rear steer and a two fatasses... by the way, really dig your cruiser.. that thing just works...

thanks man! I wish i could have stayed longer and seen yours work a little more. You and cassidy have started the trend of rear steer yota buggys. All of them make me jealous.

stock birf carnage

no suprise, tore down axles today for longs.. 3 cracked birfs. somebody told me these things were unbreakable from the factory... who could of guessed they would break.... anywho..:Rockon: 30 spline chromos and lower gears for sat at the dpg...

30 spline chromos and lower gears for sat at the dpg...

Niiice... I think I saw some FJ80 drive flanges FS somewhere.. want me to look around? (for the rear)

no suprise, tore down axles today for longs.. 3 cracked birfs. somebody told me these things were unbreakable from the factory... who could of guessed they would break.... anywho..:Rockon: 30 spline chromos and lower gears for sat at the dpg...

So you are going to beat the piss out of it right? I expect to see that thing hitting the rev. limiter. :bounce:

i don't know about the rev limiter. the motor is not even broke in yet.
but we will have some fun...

poser pics with new skins...

wheeling here at the house with the new body skins on ..IMAG0019.JPG

IMAG0020.JPG

IMAG0021.JPG

more land pics.

land.. picsIMAG0015.JPG

IMAG0016.JPG

IMAG0017.JPG

SWEET! It looks great. Man I wish the rocks at my house were that big. Is this going to be in Harlan next wknd?

yeah hopefully i will be there. that depends on what is broken after Rock RACE... sat.....

bobby long sells treated drive flanges, does not advertise them but has them i was told. i got his treated hub gears wish i would have got the flanges. If the birf splines twist in the hub gear he won't warranty w/out his hub gears as well.

drive flanges and stainless lines are my next upgrade.... thanks pj.

Bored at night..

So i got bored the past few eve's( wife playing Softball ) and decided to redue my interior and firewall of the buggy... Those that have seen it before new it lacked any good looks or room... so i went to work on it.

103_0164.JPG

103_0162.JPG

103_0163.JPG

Hobby instead of an addiction..... i agree...

For Sale

This buggy is now for Sale in the for sale section of this site... thanks pj

Back