rear steer toyota buggy

M&M Offroad

Its back from powder coat and rockin on assembly.... hopefully on the trail by(end of) jan IMAG0083.JPG

IMAG0082.JPG

IMAG0081.JPG

Awesome! I think there are gonna be some sleepless nights to have it on the trail by Jan though. Or you got a lot of friends willing to work on it!

Looking good PJ, thanks for the help with the toyota for my buddy. I think I'm gonna get some aftermarket fromt springs.

Guess ya'll have never built a buggy, he's to the point now where you have done all the fun, fast work and you are left with all the slowww bs where you work all day, stand back, and ask yourself "have a done anything today?"

finish time

ok. maybe a little premature.... but by the end of jan. lets ride.....

Haha, he had said he thought he'd have it thrown together in a few weeks. I gave him the benifit of the dought, but never believed him. Good luck P.J. Keep on hammering, I'll have to come by sometime next week and check out progress.

CJ

What's in the rear end? I know you yota guys think your axles are indestructable (and they are strong) but do you really think this will hold up well? Specs on the rest of the build?

i wish..... but soon. still shooting for end of jan.

its about time.... finished

finnally testing it out..i wander how many stock birfs i can break before the longs come in?IMAG0087.JPG

IMAG0084.JPG

IMAG0085.JPG

Sweet buggy man, bring it out to DPG on the 17th and explode some of those stockers. I'd like to hear 4 birfs break at the same time.

finnally testing it out..i wander how many stock birfs i can break before the longs come in?

And right on schedule... THAT's impressive!!

I hope you don't tear the piss out of the inner axle seal cup to where the seals won't stay put anymore when those stockers start popping... those little 'birf bits' tear up all kinds of shit...

i believe i will be able to make it sat. already wheeled it some today. so far so good.

Back