Random pic thread.

7B60E395-AD76-4C79-A751-15F9CBF9FEF2.jpeg

Stove needs to be cleaned out, & you got ashes on Mama's floor. :D

Yes, it did need cleaning. Did that yesterday. Yea, Im a messy fella so I guess shes used to it by now.

A buddy stopped by to change the oil in his Ford.
IMG_20191124_173155.jpg
IMG_20191124_172959.jpg

I must say, the underside of that truck looks pretty darn good for 12 years old and 370k miles. Previous owner must have been a cool dude.

turbo? And can you leave the radiator installed, or did it have to come out?
Oil pan gasket. I have no idea what or why he removed anything. My only presence was when he went to lift the cab, I wanted to be there so he didn't drop it on himself. He has tried really hard not to drag me into his project, and I appreciate that. I also made him these sweet Ford blocks:
IMG_20191124_173346.jpg

A buddy stopped by to change the oil in his Ford.
I must say, the underside of that truck looks pretty darn good for 12 years old and 370k miles. Previous owner must have been a cool dude.

Glad you didnt con me into buying that POS :D

Glad you didnt con me into buying that POS :D
He has beat the shit out if it and not taken good care of it. So yeah, you probably would have had the same issues :p

well i was gonna post "he found it"
View attachment 307067
But then either the same guy or the guys who came to fix it hit the gas line. I didnt get close enough to photo the 4 fire trucks and all that went on after that.

If it was natural gas you’d been fine. That’s what the PSNC guy told me when we hit a main line a couple months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy said natural gas needs a very specific amount of fuel and air to light off. The pressure it comes out of the line keeps it from lighting off 99.9% of the time. He said he is more nervous about a nicked line that a full cut. But they also haven’t had a line catch on fire in the 20 something years he worked there

Guy said natural gas needs a very specific amount of fuel and air to light off. The pressure it comes out of the line keeps it from lighting off 99.9% of the time. He said he is more nervous about a nicked line that a full cut. But they also haven’t had a line catch on fire in the 20 something years he worked there

You forget about the big explosion and fire on Sand Hill rd a few years ago. Major natural gas ordeal.

Can someone please explain why this is a marketable feature? Seems like a way to draw in questionable people and questionable loans.
Screenshot_20191125-220610.png

Can someone please explain why this is a marketable feature? Seems like a way to draw in questionable people and questionable loans.
View attachment 307091
That easy to get, undocumented loans, & dang near free money, is what caused the last recession! When the Banks were failing. While the Markets are at an all time high, & everything looks Rosey, the Root of Fail is lurking again! History repeats.:shaking:

Yes, there are "limits of flammability" - too much fuel & it won't light off; same goes for the contrary. However, some products have wider limits, making a unhindered rapid flame front possible. All about the right conditions.

I think I know why the Edmund Fitzgerald broke up and sank.

The EF ships bell is in the shipwreck museum at whitefish point. The bell frame is the original, recovered from the ship. Check out the welds!

View attachment 306963

The welds on the frame may be ugly, but they are 61 years old and survived going to the bottom of the Great Lakes ..... and they are still together!

Back