Random pic thread.

It's a real man's glory hole. Men with dicks of 300m and pubes of 316 stainless curls. The lassies quiver at the sound of the dull clank of their brass balls. It's either that or somebody tried to cut something too big and Epstein didn't kill himself.

On the 75th time I moved this grinder from one cluttered work bench to another. I decided to redneck a stand together so I could use it.
91464565-E7EA-49EB-9C13-1F97DDF02EE3.jpeg

abf2aff4f0d656b13319edd531eea445.jpg

And just last week

c833623efbc67e2a564da3551ca2e24a.jpg

What we call the universe working itself out. No clue who’s dogs they are but I cheers them for a job well done.

You've never seen people dress up for Halloween while traveling? I've seen some pretty cool costumes at the airport over the years, but not usually one that looks like a 5 year old should be wearing it. That's a new one.
Sounds like a good way to be subjected to a "random search".

You've never seen people dress up for Halloween while traveling? I've seen some pretty cool costumes at the airport over the years, but not usually one that looks like a 5 year old should be wearing it. That's a new one.

You sure she's just not a furry?

She's about 24+ hours early for halloween according to my calendar.

She's about 24+ hours early for halloween according to my calendar.

That's like wondering why someone is wearing a Christmas sweater on any day but the 25th.

It's the right week for a Halloween costume, if you're going to the airport and are an attention whore....

Really though, I'm not defending the costume. I talk shit about people for wearing pajamas out of the house (especially at the airport), because nothing makes you look like a slob more than pajamas, slippers, and a knit hat. I'm way too self-conscious to wear an adult dinosaur costume in a public place, even on Halloween.

Show up with money in hand and a CCP.
Sit out front with a sign and offer cash instead of gift cards.
Pay less, be choosy, get guns cheap!
Just make sure you stay off of restricted property.

Show up with money in hand and a CCP.
Sit out front with a sign and offer cash instead of gift cards.
Pay less, be choosy, get guns cheap!
Just make sure you stay off of restricted property.

Quite frankly I started on this little project because I thought it was Concord, NC and was trying to figure out a way to get those cheap guns...I was surprised this was a 'thing' in NC. When I exited triggered mode and turned on my reading comprehension, turns out this is actually Concord, Ca...but I was already down a path that couldn't be undone.

Quite frankly I started on this little project because I thought it was Concord, NC and was trying to figure out a way to get those cheap guns...I was surprised this was a 'thing' in NC. When I exited triggered mode and turned on my reading comprehension, turns out this is actually Concord, Ca...but I was already down a path that couldn't be undone.
I assumed there must be another "Concord" up near Raleigh since they were talking about Clayton and Walnut Creek. Kinda like there's 2 Belmont's, a Stanley and Stanly county, etc.

Sooooo much offset between the rear door slash and the fender that they put a Pelican sticker sideways to fill it up. I get it, because re-using the doors from another vehicle isn't going to make it look much worse, relatively speaking.

Back