Random pic thread.

No pictures, Thank goodness, but as I was walking out to my truck, leaving a Restaurant today, a guy Across the parking lot, was leaving too. He started first, as I was getting in my truck. He's backing up at a Crawl, & I'm thinking, Surely he Knows I'm back here! Twenty feet past where Anyone would Need to back up! I sit down, just in time for the Bump! Now,I'm Cussing! Get back out, as he pulls back up. IF I Had to get hit, we hit Balls. I mean, our hitch balls hit together. Not even a scratch, anywhere. He apologized, & I disgustingly told him to go on. There wasn't 5 cars/trucks in the Whole lot, & he has to back into me. :flipoff:
Sounds like he had a crush on your balls. Literally.

If I die, I die
5C4E676D-F049-4539-859B-28D8CD07BEC4.jpeg

No pictures, Thank goodness, but as I was walking out to my truck, leaving a Restaurant today, a guy Across the parking lot, was leaving too. He started first, as I was getting in my truck. He's backing up at a Crawl, & I'm thinking, Surely he Knows I'm back here! Twenty feet past where Anyone would Need to back up! I sit down, just in time for the Bump! Now,I'm Cussing! Get back out, as he pulls back up. IF I Had to get hit, we hit Balls. I mean, our hitch balls hit together. Not even a scratch, anywhere. He apologized, & I disgustingly told him to go on. There wasn't 5 cars/trucks in the Whole lot, & he has to back into me. :flipoff:

Internet rules.
If the balls touch .... it's gay ..... just sayin'.

Bumping balls with strangers on a Monday!

Did you get his number in case damages arise later, like blue balls or something :D

I'm jealous. At least you aren't sitting at a desk, sending emails and scheduling pointless meetings.

You mean like I'm doing now and sometimes do?

Got creative getting this shaft out.
fW79VdPpYdlu-7hi97s3hGbIW8u0e7V4j5PIRLtCXpLGfqLYkd_MvvvvNaQz5MHV3D2rPOTMmbQzDSC8qIK7mVlKRdM29cE8PmXDMFd8L95qVRvNr3v8FqIFS4GEjkGcQmrsbQhk4FIw_i3rW1hmJbcEWYtrqrT2kEkU3bXz7Cn5-hj937NZjL_G4e_siHkfqiPDdyn3TB9kYJfX9Ogwcn2fJXfkWBHeLgi9BFD3t1Zu6unmbzjVrt6xoUzL4dVzooLJA0SbmhZmY97Ho2O08YrcEkba_ePmoOK77j1OAUbL3bL3eCuDjIcFLbGAZth30-qTV94xP5nxueZbvcpx2c5ZQIByTcUQ2fs7h2OlvAvlM6a2X62jCTN2ZL8bok2y7n7ARtnj0nhmkIlxhD04cfiYHOPVYZ5-lOVwvNmIaMhHHhzVWCf7AqSjECVbHtI_rCZy4WvOCiX3UcH0FGp7phd1vjxWqDXa44vHC2HsR6G_W-K2n1zx6vOcQJRRTOynvQSK2ralZt66d1Oyse2M0QzihTe7CiBhP12Q-sf7tCihcNLeOc3QMyZ9n51K2ZLxXKbtdeaEqI_rnpKa_rPkCRAsBQN-hhncuE0pQQvWTsG-bt_hW2dHI7Sb1K0N9-6Vqewwvq_XP_7rR8xgPjH3WD7XZyxDONk-c3AFEsS_ELH42fcl2Ye2UyA=w1680-h818-no

Took us about 4 hours to get it tore down, last time they did tore it down it took a day and a half. Granted they did it the hard way, I cheated and used a fork lift to pull shit apart rather than hammer on things.

Fairly certain than gear is fucked. This is the second time in a year that its happened, getting measurements off of it tomorrow to retro-fit a ball screw and servo.
1CaEAu2eAzpRcL5vT42zhlrLkcYAxJwNDK_pBlDfkqybqK5vC4JZKBQDMOsRB-535W1v2fpGi8txRSKfGku9EQz2KeDs9qsijmaUsx8AGO869pL7IuYgdA2Rl3xePNg1_QL7V5CDXNg0BQgEBLdfyuSqXejWyBE356sE_LZx219_vIb_5GXfKtaao7WNxN1KBqEapny4eOKvBhdxQMGMfZLR3EACPYSVbI6bdLFfzTsAUwLlM8HYa6G6zXtTyP5TplkbSWA_c9tH7VDYTZZHAeNOD9d9Wce5jU_LJA1BWMHKPtXk5V91K-XubpNMfekD7RdQEo3DSrXiq-ZDK3rTUPmUb8Xf65ktKh9lP_A31LxE8nm2wCmb8bV6J1F2qWLnF516vAGuIBuuFN-AXXn_66Ch3UKucHUG1bUeCY6DrsZLEj2pdc_I0dcoSLNtUMige0zRf9TyKgfZcdwAn9Pf4Yq1AWjKCqeXT9s3tvQF_vJY4CggyndDYhI6nmk6V9l3u3UUgUh1oF7H4bIeKNxaZDchXZELx4wmjV0EpPrO5oMvCBLztfZR2MJl-rkq7x-iYyZSsDiWrjJKll29C1yLMAFrDZRLJNwCw0Qxj6-iH0QHISFsc6hQ7hNEscYudFpYgd27daaQNVhnFoKmJ7EClJxrAGiuhSQ8-jKd0PVtjFHDWYjOTi3hdKs=w1680-h818-no

What machine is that?

SCMI Concept 2000 Double End Tenoner. Couldn't find a picture of it on my phone but this is it. Fancy way to cut long parts square quickly.

01144601.jpg

Back