Random pic thread.

I still get around, some. Took Company's 953 Cat loaded to Carolina Tractor, Tuesday, for some repair. Picked it back up today. Even though I stayed between 55 & 65 [Hills] on Hwy 16, I had a trailer tire blow. Yes, it Was Hot, today! Nursed it on in on Old 16, at 35 mph. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20190524_130820567_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190524_130820567_HDR.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 186
Pulled out granny's former DD Grand Marquis and true'd the rear tires up for her :burnout:

View attachment 294008

My Mom had a STS Caddy with a Northstar ...... lotsa fun.
Gave it to my oldest daughter who kept the local law firms well fed. :mad:

So o had zero doubt that the framer on our house was dickhead, but he really sealed the deal with this move.
IMG_20190524_190939.jpg
IMG_20190524_190954.jpg

So o had zero doubt that the framer on our house was dickhead, but he really sealed the deal with this move.
View attachment 294186 View attachment 294187

Looks like he left the bottom board off the far end for you to squeeze under or he wants you put all your enjineering knowledge to good use to come up with a solution. So I think you were right about him.

He left you a rake? Seems like a nice enough gesture.

He left you a rake? Seems like a nice enough gesture.
I raked all the crap out from under there. He boxed my rake in because he is a lazy, spiteful turdhead.

I raked all the crap out from under there. He boxed my rake in because he is a lazy, spiteful turdhead.
He could have taken the rake.

Theres always a bright side

There's been a black one running around last week. Saw it over on 25 at long shoals

Some reason didn't quote obullfish

Back