Random pic thread.

Scored this today
c62e0bb54912647322645fce1f722162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CASH??? I usually only get offered peso's or bitcoin.

I have Chinese currency. Very rare in these parts and worth more than you think. My second cousin twice removed would like this but he has elephantiasis of the gonads, which is very painful. He cannot accompany me as his nuts need to ride shotgun. I am making an 8 hour drive one way, up hill both ways to see this. How low would you sale this.

Supper tonight, from Chicken King / Mount Holly! Spare Ribs, Baked Mac & Cheese, Tater Salad! :p
I've never eaten there, but I guess I need to!

I have Chinese currency. Very rare in these parts and worth more than you think. My second cousin twice removed would like this but he has elephantiasis of the gonads, which is very painful. He cannot accompany me as his nuts need to ride shotgun. I am making an 8 hour drive one way, up hill both ways to see this. How low would you sale this.
Just tell cheif big nuts to call me when his nuts get back to normal and we'll talk about it.

I'd like to make an offer on your cola machine. I can meet you at your latest inconvenience. And promise to be late if I even show. Should have atleast half the agreed upon money on me. My cars tires need new air and I have to spend most my money having the shop replace that before I can make the drive.

Man, can't see the New Attachment, for that old crappy box in the way. :D
AttachmentS My tractor is getting ps fluid in the crank case and dad's fixing it.in the meantime he bought a yard box and tiller attachment's for his Kubota and wanted me to take my trailer and pick em up.Long story short I have his Kubota and BOTH of his brand new attachments at my house fixing my yard from where we did the septic last fall.Nothing like putting scratches on new orange paint.

I'd like to make an offer on your cola machine. I can meet you at your latest inconvenience. And promise to be late if I even show. Should have atleast half the agreed upon money on me. My cars tires need new air and I have to spend most my money having the shop replace that before I can make the drive.
The truth if it ever existed.

My Xj pulls my camper just fine.

Of course it probably weighs less than the photoshopped shortbus camper would....
Im kind of a Nazi about pulling things w small vehicles.not much of a fan of the tail waggin the dog.

I bet my xj is bigger than your xj!!!!!!

Sorry, best stupid comment I could come up with in a hurry.
If you have an XJ it's bigger than my XJ.

Back