Random pic thread.

vid29326762_uid5c12677d9d624.jpg
Take your Pic, > Who's calling Shotgun?
> That's Not how you install it!

Saw this X-terra [terrible] or whatever is tis. Doesn't help the front valance is gone. From the way it's parked crooked, & backed in, I'd think it's broken down, or was in a wreck. UGLY-IST Automobile I Know of!

Attachments

• IMG_20181220_122124770_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181220_122124770_HDR.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 166
Saw this X-terra [terrible] or whatever is tis. Doesn't help the front valance is gone. From the way it's parked crooked, & backed in, I'd think it's broken down, or was in a wreck. UGLY-IST Automobile I Know of!
that be a Juke

Pretty cool tradition at work is buying presents for the local children’s home. The employees seem to enjoy doing it, and giving back to the community always feels good. We were able to snag 15 kids this year.

View attachment 282529
We do this at the FD every year. We adopt a couple families from the elementary school and give them a Christmas to remember. One of my favorite things to do. 0 credit, totally anonymous. We raise the money through the year through fundraisers, no tax dollars.

That's also the reason I've loved the FD for all these years. In a person's worst day we are there. No individual credit just a couple people in Black helmets.

Pretty cool tradition at work is buying presents for the local children’s home. The employees seem to enjoy doing it, and giving back to the community always feels good. We were able to snag 15 kids this year.

View attachment 282529
That’s awesome. My F3 group held a party for the kids at the orphanage in Concord Sunday evening. It was great seeing them open their gifts. The older I get, the more I get out of giving.

Back