Random pic thread.

I may have just found Olive Oil's long lost black sister..... Peanut oil.
IMG_20181218_074535605.jpg

Hopefully the driver of the Jeep is okay. On the bright side, they can get something that's not a Compass this time around. [emoji14]

That seems like a very minor accident for the jaws of life, I wonder what actually happened?
Doors are small sometimes due to the patients injuries you cant just use the door so they get a free convertible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last one. Looks like they've got a convertible Jeep now.

View attachment 282410

Wouldn't it be easier to access the vehicle and person if you hooked to the land rover and drug it out of the way? I don't understand not moving the Land Rover.

Wouldn't it be easier to access the vehicle and person if you hooked to the land rover and drug it out of the way? I don't understand not moving the Land Rover.
Because they wouldn't get to cut something apart. And maybe they figure the door is jambed up, so another excuse remove the top. That and relocating the vehicle may move the related vehicle....

I'm only guessing.

Protection for the patient while cutting the top.

Matt

Enter lifeproof case.

My phone has been dropped on concrete hundreds of times and still no cracked screen. My dad forgot his phone was clipped to his belt and climbed a grain elevator. About 30ft up it got hung in the safety cage and fell. Dropped 10ft on to a grain bin and then another 20 ft to the concrete below. The case was broken but the phone was fine.

Both met head on in the middle lane trying to turn left?
No clue. Just heard the noise and looked out the window. The funny thing was that when they pulled the tarp back he was slumped over. I was thinking, oh shit this guy is gone. Then he sat up and looked around like :wtf: He then stood up and walked out of the car. The firefighters damn near tackled him onto the gurney and strapped him down. The only thing I can come up with is that he was so out of it he didn't even know if he was in pain.

Reminds me of when my Grand Parents house got redone after they couldn't take care of it.

Under the carpet was some beatiful hard woods......nearly ruined by years of spilt everything and gramps geriatric dog.

Damn. My dad used to work for CE Holt Refrigeration. Kinda ironic the sticker on the side says Now Hiring. Drivers wanted?

Back