Random pic thread.

IMG_20170528_134738800_HDR.jpg

Hope everyone else's weekend was as good as mine!

View attachment 248067 That's a bag from the Wake co. ABC store.......... The lil bit of "Clayton" in Wake co. needs to step it up, or stop hoarding the good, old Johnston co. stuff :smokin:

That's how much you alcoholics in Wake Co sent to Clayton, not how much Clayton sent you :flipoff2: And it will take quite a bit more than 33 cent to get the good stuff lol.

Duane

Sometimes country ribs will be cut closer to the edge of the shoulder and end up with no "bones". When they do, they're really cross sections of the shoulder. Should taste more like shoulder or butt (the butt end of the shoulder) which has more fat than the ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. It was probably 25% fat or more, you can see the marbling. Tasted and cooked like a fatty shoulder. Two of them had a tip of bone in the very end. It was clear what they did, I just thought it was funny how it was labeled. Had it been labeled "shoulder tip" I wouldn't have thought twice.

Yep. It was probably 25% fat or more, you can see the marbling. Tasted and cooked like a fatty shoulder. Two of them had a tip of bone in the very end. It was clear what they did, I just thought it was funny how it was labeled. Had it been labeled "shoulder tip" I wouldn't have thought twice.

Thems riblets

I love me some country style pork ribs. Those things are awesome on the grill with a good sauce!

Used to braise them in a mix of Soy sauce (1), Apple cider vinegar (1), lemon juice (.25), and Marsala wine (.5-1 depending on mood). Grilled first to give 'em some bark. Different but that's kinda what made it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back