Random pic thread.

IMG_1782.JPG
That's right a fridge in the engine bay on the way to the scrap yard

Did I miss scrap prices going back up?
Not around here. My dad took an old junk lawn trailer last week, 460lbs, got $4.60 :kaioken:

Didn't get the pic but followed an s10 blazer today. Had a washer strapped on top and the back gate down with a water heater on its side. Did I miss scrap prices going back up?

I think it's around $5 per hundred here for steel.....$6 for whole cars.

Not around here. My dad took an old junk lawn trailer last week, 460lbs, got $4.60 :kaioken:

Yea, I would have given $5 sight unseen.....

New rig... Went in with a close friend on it. What is it? It's a Jeep, yes. Has a flip down tail gate, Looks like a 232 motor, ? Manual transmission, d300 TC. AMC 20 rear, 44 pad front, narrow tracks. I'll post more when I've got time.
IMG_20170506_161647.jpg

New rig... Went in with a close friend on it. What is it? It's a Jeep, yes. Has a flip down tail gate, Looks like a 232 motor, ? Manual transmission, d300 TC. AMC 20 rear, 44 pad front, narrow tracks. I'll post more when I've got time.
View attachment 246768
Looks like a home made safari rig. Tin top? What does the decal by the door opening say?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like a home made safari rig. Tin top? What does the decal by the door opening say?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Yes, home made top by PO. International mercenary services. As best I can tell it's a stock Jeep (stamped in it, undeniably a Jeep) with body lift... Not sure what model though. It's me and a business partners project trail rig. Ready to run. I actually have a bunch of parts left for it that I saved off my 87 4.2 yj. Needed starter, I had a brand new one in storage. Going to put a build thread for her but really want to know what model it is...

Just because it's may doesn't mean you can shut down your shop woodstove for the summer...

And just because you haven't used it in 2 months doesn't mean you should stack stuff on and around it...

And just because you stack stuff around it doesn't mean you can't start a fire...

And just because you start a fire in the woodstove because it's 40 degrees out doesn't mean you have to move said stuff immediately...

But at least move the stuff that's leaning on the sheet metal chimney, dumbass :shaking:
20170507_082921.jpg

My biggest complaint with the Hell Cat is as soon as you take your car for a ride with the RED key (the one that turns on all that 707 HP) your warranty is voided. Even if you just drove it to the store and back and never got above 35 MPH, your warranty is history!
Just seen this post and msg my buddy Josh who has a hellcat. He says there is absolutely no truth to this statement at all. It's fully covered under warranty no matter what key you use....

Back