Random pic thread.

I'm sorry, but to ME a scrambler looks like #4 with a hard top :lol:

yq5XmJw8axAts0cXcQhTpaS0GKXQyb-1ksyFrOME2qA.jpg

Little guys first poser shot!
20200928_185708.jpg

(And big brother doesn't like pictures, but also doesn't like being left out :lol:)

Last RV trip, 1st of August, cracked one of my vent lids when I tried to open it. UV had made it brittle. Covered it with flex seal tape from bLowes. I got a couple of replacements but they have been sitting in the shop.

Friday morning before leaving for Uwharrie I finally got up on the roof and replaced them. Will do at least one with a Maxx/fantastic fan sooner or later.

That flex tape is good stuff.

455f2cd9e924da5d06194bdd31b18ed7.jpg
4061b96b6d367f81d4e6736aec7a413c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last RV trip, 1st of August, cracked one of my vent lids when I tried to open it. UV had made it brittle. Covered it with flex seal tape from bLowes. I got a couple of replacements but they have been sitting in the shop.

Friday morning before leaving for Uwharrie I finally got up on the roof and replaced them. Will do at least one with a Maxx/fantastic fan sooner or later.

That flex tape is good stuff.

455f2cd9e924da5d06194bdd31b18ed7.jpg
4061b96b6d367f81d4e6736aec7a413c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Use the Maxxair covers and those lids will last WAY longer and you can leave the lids up while driving to get some air circulation on nice days without worry of ripping them off.
MaxxAir FanMate EZClip Vent Cover, White

p.s. I just grabbed the first link that popped up to show what it was but, I just want to clarify, fuck Camping World and the RV they rode in on.

Last edited:
Wait, where did you suddenly materialize from? :rockon:
Some asshole named @ghost kidnapped me in Camden SC and bammmm.... All the sudden I was in URE for group entertainment purposes. So I figured I'd sign back up cuz I ant no "holla back" girl.

A completely sandblasted 99-04 SD Dana 60. I still can't believe we only charge between $50-100 to do this.
View attachment 327113
View attachment 327114
I know who I'm calling when we build Glenn's MJ.

Wait, where did you suddenly materialize from? :rockon:

^^^^ what he said^^^^^^. Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Y'all are welcome!

Some asshole named @ghost kidnapped me in Camden SC and bammmm.... All the sudden I was in URE for group entertainment purposes. So I figured I'd sign back up cuz I ant no "holla back" girl.
I have my moments of assholeness like we all do! Glad you are back! I really missed your pictures of places I'll never get to see.

Back