Random pic thread.

Damn it was that you?

I asked them which ass hole was giving my number out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahah, yup!

And I would've kept calling from rando phones in the office if you didn't cut your phone off so it went straight to VM. Where's the fun in that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hahahah, yup!

And I would've kept calling from rando phones in the office if you didn't cut your phone off so it went straight to VM. Where's the fun in that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I could barely hear your voicemail. And I’m pretty much ignore all calls that I don’t have saved.
1. It’s my work phone and for some reason I get a metric ton of telemarketers calling

2. This is a good one, the person that use to
Have this number did private in home messages 5 years later they still call and want to schedule a massage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I
IMG_8523.jpg

^ that station wagon can’t possibly pull that trailer. Gonna kill a bus load of nuns. We’ve devolved. Now days we’d have to have a dually and gooseneck trailer with brakes on both axles to even think about hauling that car.

^ that station wagon can’t possibly pull that trailer. Gonna kill a bus load of nuns. We’ve devolved. Now days we’d have to have a dually and gooseneck trailer with brakes on both axles to even think about hauling that car.
To be fair that station wagon prolly never went over 35 or 40 mph on the way there

That car is one of the “Hemi Under Glass” rear engine wheelie cars, it wasn’t terribly heavy up front anyway, at the weight was over the rear axle. That’s not a diff cover you’re seeing, it’s the V drive from the trans to the flipped rear end.

My mom had a wagon just like that.
Around 2008 she sold it to a gu ywh owas goin gto use it as the tow vehicle for his show cars.

Fork-Jeep? Jeep-lift?

7ac55f18b76fb78edab828038506cb18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Apparently its the year of the fence lizard.
20200919_192147.jpg
20200919_192154.jpg

Do you know you can hold them in your level hand, upside down by their necks and softly stroke their belly from their front to the back legs and they will freeze like they're asleep until you touch them again?
My wife is the same way! :D

My Aunt and Uncle needed a place to stay while he is working the oilfield. We got the camper all tuned up and I towed it out to Carlsbad, NM. Truck is 8100lbs Camper came across the scale at 15,965 lbs. 1,574 miles and never lost a tire. Averaged 10.1 MPG running 65-70mph. Stopped outside Dallas at bucees to see what the hype was about. Overall it was a good trip but damn it’s a long haul across I-20.
Oh, and fuck the stretch coming through Shreveport! Worst stretch of road I’ve ever been on.
10B6233F-3715-4F2C-88B6-B01EC64CD47B.jpeg

Back