Random pic thread.

That looks really awesome man! I'm a big fan of stone.

Now hurry up and get some seed down before the rain.:flipoff2:
Was just having that argument with the wife. She wants me to go ahead and put seed down, but I'm certain I NEED to buy a rockhound for the skidsteer to properly rake and level the soil.

I had 2 battery changes today (yay cold weather). But this one...
06CD7AFD-CBD1-4B84-88D6-DBC35FB125E0.jpeg
F6EE5F8D-F2D1-4D1E-BAA6-0492987905FE.jpeg
58C956EC-3ABE-4813-B47B-AA59D0B58907.jpeg

fuck that engineer and the horse he rode in on.

Was just having that argument with the wife. She wants me to go ahead and put seed down, but I'm certain I NEED to buy a rockhound for the skidsteer to properly rake and level the soil.
Tell her all the guys on the forum agree with you.

I don't eve know what that is... but I'm sure you do need it.

Tell her all the guys on the forum agree with you.

I don't eve know what that is... but I'm sure you do need it.
Basically its smoothes the dirt and flicks rocks and debris into the bucket so you can go dump it out.

Attachments

• IMG_20200921_121852384_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200921_121852384_HDR.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20200921_121841949_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200921_121841949_HDR.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 161
I dream of the day I can take my 51 F1 to the local cruise in on Friday nights.... Probably 5 or 10 years of work to do though.... lol!

My Bro-In-Law ( the one who had the wreck in the '68 Fairlane a couple of months ago) bought a 1950 F1 2 weeks ago.
It's mostly a survivor with some work done and drivable as is but needs a good tune-up to be good to go.

You should see where the got-dang one is on my wife's GL450 o_O:stupid:

(inside the cab under the front passenger seat for those curious...that's one I will def be looking for the complimentary install with purchase)
Momma's Grand Cherokee is the same way. Smack dab under the passengers seat. It also has the pony battery there for the Auto Stop Start. I hope that I never have to change it out.

Dude had a near new wood stove for sale and I needed one for the garage. While I was there he said “I got this truck for sale too if you know anybody looking for one”. After I looked it over I realized I was in fact looking for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude had a near new wood stove for sale and I needed one for the garage. While I was there he said “I got this truck for sale too if you know anybody looking for one”. After I looked it over I realized I was in fact looking for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm I know a guy if you decide to just turn a quick buck

Back