Random pic thread.

After probably 12-15 years in a storage building, I drug out my old Yamaha MX100 and had @kyleg336 get it running and fix a few things on it. I've owned this bike for probably 25 years or more. No plans for it, just wanted to get it running again before it got too far gone.

IMG_20200709_162241.jpg

After probably 12-15 years in a storage building, I drug out my old Yamaha MX100 and had @kyleg336 get it running and fix a few things on it. I've owned this bike for probably 25 years or more. No plans for it, just wanted to get it running again before it got too far gone.

View attachment 322228

I used to have one of those back in the day!

That figures. Some day I want a FORD hot rod with a FORD flat head v8! If you are cruising it's not about the biggest bang for the buck IMHO.
Just makes up for all the chebbies am running around on 9”rears

View attachment 322228

I'll start the bidding at $500.

First time we've been fishing this year. Thought the wife was gonna skunk me, she even caught a nice bass whilst nursing (badass momma). Then right at dark I hooked 6 nice bass back to back.

20200718_195025.jpg

First time we've been fishing this year. Thought the wife was gonna skunk me, she even caught a nice bass whilst nursing (badass momma). Then right at dark I hooked 6 nice bass back to back.

View attachment 322263

looks like your dock could use a new umbrella! Congrats on the bass, 6 in a row is a fair amount of action.

looks like your dock could use a new umbrella! Congrats on the bass, 6 in a row is a fair amount of action.

Yea it does. Also needs a new floor. I was having a blast the last 15 minutes or so. I caught all of 1 fish in the 2 hrs prior.

Wife called me Friday afternoon, on her way back from Pinehurst, something wrong with car. I hate those calls. Lucky for me, she was out at our paved road, but was in our driveway. Her escape started making a scraping noise just before she started to turn in. Lucky, it wasn't a stroller or a mailbox, but one of the plastics underneath the car had come loose and flipped back. It was in amazingly good shape considered it had been doubled backwards and drug a half mile through gravel.

Finally got out to the shop tonight after it cooled down some to patch it up to take to the shop. Too low for every jack I had, so had to do some board stacking to make a ramp it could climb. If I had a lift, or a tall set of ramps at least, it would be a *very* easy fix. With only a few inches clearance, I'll just drive it to the shop tomorrow.

A scrap piece of electric wire was within reach, so I made like an electrician....
d0de193bcde22d0603a35a70d00a39b9.jpg

(If it was my car and not the wife's...it would still be like that 10 years later when I sold it)

Wife called me Friday afternoon, on her way back from Pinehurst, something wrong with car. I hate those calls. Lucky for me, she was out at our paved road, but was in our driveway. Her escape started making a scraping noise just before she started to turn in. Lucky, it wasn't a stroller or a mailbox, but one of the plastics underneath the car had come loose and flipped back. It was in amazingly good shape considered it had been doubled backwards and drug a half mile through gravel.

Finally got out to the shop tonight after it cooled down some to patch it up to take to the shop. Too low for every jack I had, so had to do some board stacking to make a ramp it could climb. If I had a lift, or a tall set of ramps at least, it would be a *very* easy fix. With only a few inches clearance, I'll just drive it to the shop tomorrow.

A scrap piece of electric wire was within reach, so I made like an electrician....
d0de193bcde22d0603a35a70d00a39b9.jpg

(If it was my car and not the wife's...it would still be like that 10 years later when I sold it)
I see those flapping every day! Some dragging, & wonder if the driver Can't hear it. Sometimes they end up in the road! :lol:

Free pipe Sunday. Found a brand new 6" pipe on the side of the road leaving Tractor Supply. The wife had to kick her seat back a little but we got it home.

Did I need it? No, no I did not.

IMG_20200718_180118.jpg

Free pipe Sunday. Found a brand new 6" pipe on the side of the road leaving Tractor Supply. The wife had to kick her seat back a little but we got it home.

View attachment 322404

She looks pissed and I bet you got a lot of funny looks driving the Acura around with some pipe hanging out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 322404

HAHA! You are worse than me. I spun around on my way to work one day last fall to pick up a shovel laying in the middle of the road. It is a good shovel. I have used it a bunch.

Back