open center vs. full deck/dovetail or not

No gift certificate yet, I was thinking about that last week when someone was looking for trailer advice.. I DID NOT mention this place.

I thought mine was good as it was built in 2 weeks.. But then you look at it and they missed a lot of spots spraying the underside, some even no primer..

Hell, I've still got one tire that won't hold full pressure for more than 1 day..

well, i'm starting to get a little frustrated with them. i was told a delivery time of 5-6 weeks, and i find out today thay haven't even started on the thing. i haven't even had the courtesy of a call from the salesman to inform me of the delay.
furthermore, when i called today to ask about the status, he didn't even recognize me as a customer. when he returned my call, he left a message on my phone as if i was an interested customer, giving me all the details, etc. of what they offer.
anyway, after clearing up that confusion for him he assured me i was first on the list after they finish their state contract and it will be ready in two weeks.
i can understand there being a delay, especially with them taking on such a large order from the state. i don't appreciate the lack of communication though. he did apologize alot today, and didn't make any lame exscuses which is good.
anyway, i'll post back with how it all works out. if it's not ready in two weeks, i'll be asking for my deposit back and going elsewhere.
mike, i can assume you probably haven't gotten your gift yet...?

HAHAHAHA that is funny when I bought my 32' Goose 5 years ago they said the same thing about a state contract and it would be delayed.
They were about a month late which was annoying but 5 years and many miles later th trailer is still going fine.
Just hunker down you will be happy with it once it's done.

well, it's finally finished. i'm going to try and pick it up tomorrow if i have time, but it might have to wait until next week. i'll post up some pics and my thoughts when i have it.

looks like it'll be next week before i can pick it up. didn't have time yesterday or today, and i return to the hospital tomorrow for another surgery. i'll update this after i've gotten it.

Back