New bogger size.

Wide tires suck.

Come on Rich...
You know better than a blanket stement like that.

Wide tires only suck for: tight trails, cutting through not deep mud to find traction, highway manners, weight distribution, and rock crawling.

For deep mud floatation and street posing wide tires are da bomb...
Now you see why some are so interested right?

Come on Rich...
You know better than a blanket stement like that.
Wide tires only suck for: tight trails, cutting through not deep mud to find traction, highway manners, weight distribution, and rock crawling.
For deep mud floatation and street posing wide tires are da bomb...
Now you see why some are so interested right?

Wouldn't have it any other way :driver: :driver: :driver:

My apologies.. :lol:

I'm with big Rick, you can throw a better rooster tail with wide'uns!

deeper tread isnt always better ... i had some slick boggers that went like hell on rocks .. they went so good i sold them to another guy that rides with us and now he uses them

New Boggers!

I dont know if anyone else has seen it but i thought i would let everyone know that Interco is coming out with a new larger bogger. It will be huge. 19.5x54x20. Check out ntwonline.com for more info. Its time to upgrade those rockwells to something bigger if you can find it.

thanks, i havent been on here much lately and i hadnt seen the thread.

just to update... has anyone read the review of the 54 bogger this month?

Apparently they say that it performs alot better then any of the older boggers, due to the new tread design

No one I know has 600+ hp to spin 'em though.

It must be some kind of tire company ego/bragging rights thing. But don't kid yourself, they will sell. While we're talking about Interco, are LTBs molded in Mexico?

No one I know has 600+ hp to spin 'em though.

Why not just use half that with a lot of gearing? :)

There's a guy on pavementsucks.com who uses a regular 2.7x:1 case + a 4:1 case + 5 ton rockwells and 60" terra tires and plays in mud with them....so why not do something like that.

I mean, but I mean
but man I mean

Kinda like
wow

:flipoff2:

Seriously, just got Mogs, and doublers and a ZZ571 and all would be well

wow. i hoped that Interco wouldn't give in. Now i have to look at these at sema this year. yay. no one wants a challenge huh? okay........

Back