New bogger size.

TonkaToy

I went to Indy this past weekend to the 4 wheel jambo and they rolled out a new bogger at the national tire and wheel tent.
54" bogger with a 44" in front.
413453_89_full.jpg

413453_88_full.jpg

Why do I immediately feel like I must have these, now, on a beautiful Turquiose painted truck with obligatory 10 bolts front and rear...

54"???

That is one hell of a tire

I hate to think what MSRP is....

:lol: Do you think my dana 30 will be okay if I leave it open?
How much lift to fit on a Tj? I have a budget boost and a 2" body lift, will that be enough?:flipoff2:

That thing is freaking huge, can't wait to see one in person.

Does anyone remember when 35's were huge?:lol:

Oh great, a tire for .05% of the users.. How about a 38" IROK, a 40 or 42" SX (narrow, please) that they'd sell thousands of?

:rolleyes:

42" SX is in the works too.

Yeah, but it has been ever since I was only dreaming about running 38's. They'll probably screw it up and make it 15+" wide, anyway.. :rolleyes:

It was fun. The rock comp and monster truck drags were pretty good. You do get a bunch of good ideas from trucks even if they are street queens.

:lol: Do you think my dana 30 will be okay if I leave it open?
How much lift to fit on a Tj? I have a budget boost and a 2" body lift, will that be enough?
Yes and yes.:D

Here's a link with some more pics that has a good one that compares a 44, 47, 49, and the new 54.
http://www.ntwonline.com/template.cfm?ID=95
Looks like that big bogger has some grooved lugs from the factory.

Yeah, but it has been ever since I was only dreaming about running 38's. They'll probably screw it up and make it 15+" wide, anyway.. :rolleyes:

I just hope it measures within 0.5" of 42".

DK

i don't think anyone makes a wide enough 20 for interco to make the 54 much wider though... guessing that was their deciding factor.

i just wish they'd rename the damn 39.5 a 40 already, sheesh

Yeah Baby!!

Gotta get me some 54's' on sum 20's...I roll like that!!!

:bling:

here is the pic
both boggers are 19.5 i think the ltb is 17 wide and the irok are 21 wide

Attachments

• boger.jpg
    boger.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 454
Someone help me out please. Why wouldn't you increase the tread depth on that large of a tire. It would definetly give you some more bite. I know the deeper the tread the more awkward the tire is (kind of like high heel shoes), but would it still be awkward with the height of 54 inches??

I thought they were all 7/8". Maybe it's just me (it probably is), but it looks as if the tread depth should be well over an inch. 1 and 1/4 maybe????

Its gay that its only 19.5" wide thou, at least its wider than the Michelins a little bit but still pretty dang skinny for such a big tire, I think like 25" would have been alot more reasonable but oh well, i'll still rock the hell out of those boggers anyday

Wide tires suck.

Back