Moving to Raleigh

Okay, here's the deal.
The move still isn't 100% confirmed, but getting closer.
My wife and I have decided that we definitely would like to rent a 2 story townhouse style apartment for now.
We have two cats, so pets must be allowed.
Must have washer/dryer hookups in the apartment.
From the research that I've done so far, considering price, distance to work, floorplan, etc, there are the ones I would like to find out more about, please let me know if anybody has anything good or bad to say about these apartments or their general locations (neighborhoods):

Montecito on Colby Dr.
Shellbrook on Shellbrook Ct.
Apartments of Stonehenge on Hihenge Ct.
Six Forks Station on New Brunswick Ln.
Riverwoods on Six Forks Rd.
Village of Pickwick on Twickenham Ct.

Thanks for the help.
Al

I would vote for Montecito on Colby Dr..
Good location, Close to everything, Shopping and grocery store close by, Just watch there are two areas to it. Its divided by line east and west . One is very nice, the other seems to be more ethnic if ya catch my drift.

also try this place is near us and It seems like a nice place.

Turtle Cove Apartments Raleigh,NC
http://www.quailproperties.com/multifamily.htm

Shellbrook on Shellbrook Ct.

This one is right next to Shelley Lake. (Look a bit to the west on an aerial photo) Shelley has a path system that runs around the lake and heads north/south along the stream. I believe the southbound path runs all the way to Crabtree Mall now. The Sertoma Arts center is on the west side of the lake, there's a boat house, soccer fields, etc. Definitely a nice amenity if you're looking for a place to run, walk the dog, etc.

I would vote for Montecito on Colby Dr..
Good location, Close to everything, Shopping and grocery store close by, Just watch there are two areas to it. Its divided by line east and west .

Thank you everybody for all of the great advice, I really appreciate it, and keep it coming.

Do you know which of the two are "nicer"? I think only the "east" (doesn't seem to actually be called east, just Montecito, while the other is Montecito West) has 2 story townhouse apartments.

Back