MOTD (Meme of the Day)

All-you-can-eat-meme.jpg
Hey mom, can you hand me the poop knife?

uuuuhhhhhhh, I aint no tig welder, but I dont think thats gonna end too good!
Should be fine if the polarity is right. Probably a little awkward to hold, but otherwise I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
28472166_1518636001592962_3078662404952970311_n.jpg

uuuuhhhhhhh, I aint no tig welder, but I dont think thats gonna end too good!
Actually for a 6013, it would work fine. DCEN. The argon shielding gas would disperse and be useless that far away until you got to the very butt of the electrode. I still wouldn't try it.

Actually for a 6013, it would work fine. DCEN. The argon shielding gas would disperse and be useless that far away until you got to the very butt of the electrode. I still wouldn't try it.
Only MIG welding, but this brought up a funny two-liner memory from a former life.

I once had a former coworker tell me that he could make a weld with solid wire look just as good without using shielding gas as he could while using it. I laughed, said "I'm sure for you they probably do look the same, hearing that comment..." ...then walked away.

theres-always-one-2043067.png

EDIT: Sorry, couldn't find a meme with porosity...

I can hear the leftists reply to that, "Because of that meme, no age is safe so we must ban all guns."

Jeez, I've become cynical on my old age. I pray for the younger generation. Now I sound like my grandpa who served in the Pacific theater in WWII. I really miss sitting with him, smelling a really bad cigar he was smoking, and sneaking a drink from his OJ & vodka. He kept a lot of secrets buried inside.

e163a320f7435eef4c4d764d9d23e40f--so-funny-funny-memes.jpg

J427aSt.jpg

Happy pi day, y'all!

(yeah, I just dorked out there for a minute...back to our regularly scheduled programming...)

Kinda disappointed in myself, took me a minute.
I said "happy pi day" to a few at work, and if I didn't get blank stares followed by mass confusion as to my mental state (probably much more accurate of an assessment than they would have assumed! :lol:) I was asked "what kind of pie?" To which I would reply "a round one! That is... if there's two of them." The response was an expression of complete bewilderment. Then I asked if they paid attention in math class, and I'd get another confused gaze... "never mind, forget I said anything." :D

Back