MOTD (Meme of the Day)

IMG_3930.JPG

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

28377964_1715023775214122_3019862703740133614_n.png

It was created decades before that, in the UK. Where does that date come from?
It's just an internet meme, I didn't create it :D

The hell do you know that? Do you just know all kinds of useless shit or do you google stuff just to prove people wrong and Make yourself feel better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No dick sucker. Some people just know stuff unlike your dumb ass. I bet you didn't know that I know a lot about birds.

No dick sucker. Some people just know stuff unlike your dumb ass. I bet you didn't know that I know a lot about birds.

1st fuck off kind sir
2nd I did, you have a degree in wildlife if you didn’t know about birds you’d be an even bigger dumb ass than you are.
3rd FUCK YOU

Can't you see that was a compliment?

Dumbass
I took it that way I'm pretty good at doing the same thing on a regular basis because punctuation and proper comma usage confusses me from time to time.

The hell do you know that? Do you just know all kinds of useless shit or do you google stuff just to prove people wrong and Make yourself feel better?

I remembered it being from the UK and thought it was older than that, so I googled it (I'm into a lot of food stuff as a hobby). But yes, I'm a deep pit of strange and useless knowledge. I'm a huge nerd, but this is a 4x4 site so I don't get to fly the nerd flag very often for most topics.

According to google, the only thing that makes sense about the date is that it won some awards at a world's fair or something like that. It's been around since the early 1800s it says.

Last edited:
I remembered it being from the UK and thought it was older than that, so I googled it (I'm into a lot of food stuff as a hobby). But yes, I'm a deep pit of strange and useless knowledge. I'm a huge nerd, but this is a 4x4 site so I don't get to fly the nerd flag very often for most topics.

According to google, the only thing that makes sense about the date is that it won some awards at a world's fair or something like that. It's been around since the early 1800s it says.
Excellent timing. However, I probably would have pulled my nerd glasses out on something other than steak sauce.

Excellent timing. However, I probably would have pulled my nerd glasses out on something other than steak sauce.

I stay away from normal stuff like sports and politics because I know and care nothing about either of them.
If you haven't seen me pull out my nerd glasses here yet, you haven't paid much attention to the right threads. :p

Just watch for the oblivious guy with bad social skills, you'll find me. Seems I've somehow offended you with steak sauce, which seems par for the course for me.

Last edited:
Back