Mosquito spraying

Thank you for answering your post. It's so rude for people to ask for help and never post results. I deal with commercial equipment everyday and did not know that this is what y'all were referring to as the "answer" to the problem. I'm glad to hear that it works. There's actually a better fogger available but if this works, cool!

For sure, Richard! Been meaning to reply back but just haven't gotten around to it since now. Figured I'd let folks know how it turned out for those interested. Y'all making the trek to Windrock this year? Hate I had to back out of Harlan last minute...bummed was a huge understatement.

Was thinking of this thread today while mowing grass, and I was gonna bump it up to see how everyone's battle with skeeters was going. I did a application June 20th and it's still going strong here. Neat setup rcalexander105, that would probably do well for a DIY bag worm treatment on some Leyland Cypress trees too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking of this thread today while mowing grass, and I was gonna bump it up to see how everyone's battle with skeeters was going. I did a application June 20th and it's still going strong here. Neat setup rcalexander105, that would probably do well for a DIY bag worm treatment on some Leyland Cypress trees too.
Thanks man! Works pretty good for me. I've got about a half acre lot with a lot of azaleas, rhododendrons, hedges, etc. and one fill up of the tank will get it all done. Takes me about 20ish minutes to get everything.
Time to do mine again
Likewise considering all the rain lately. Wife told me she had a couple get her this weekend so I'll be reapplying sometime this week / weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
20180819_160830.jpg

Thanks for the idea, that $35 echo kit fits directly on a husqvarna backpack blower as it turns out.

My wife and I are considering spraying our home. The only issue is that I have bees. I don't want to do anything to hurt them or taint the honey. @Pless did you have good results with your stuff from Amazon?

My wife and I are considering spraying our home. The only issue is that I have bees. I don't want to do anything to hurt them or taint the honey. @Pless did you have good results with your stuff from Amazon?

I will have to say I am impressed with them. A month ago you couldn't walk in my back yard without getting ate alive. Now I rarely see a mosquito, keep in mind though it takes a few weeks to really start working. Next year I plan to put them out at the beginning of spring.

Back