monster tow rig

I'm in awe of that beast.

All I have to say is "Holy Shit"...... Looks awesome.....:popcorn:

Lol Got a ranchhand bumper sitting around useless currently, got it as a partial trade without knowing what it was for, still don't know lol. Thing is monsterous. If someone wants it shoot me a pm we can discuss a price, but itll be cheap.

But this thing is beyond rediculous, would love to rock this haha. See if ya can't get some cocky asshole in an f350 to hook up to ya.

i want it please

Axle ratio?

Wondering if a lower numerical gear would negate the lack of of OD? IOW, who cares about OD when the engine is spinning 1200rpm @ 75mph :D

BTW, Killer build! :beer:

It needs the sticker that i have on my truck LETS HOOK BUMPERS lol

this thing is so cool but i have to ask why the eaton behind that motor? why not a nv5600?

idk but i thik that would be too much gear changing, and if you really needed it you could just go buy a cxt or something of that nature?

what's a fab project without the fab

and i'm pretty sure his total cost will be less than half that of a cxt

what's a fab project without the fab
and i'm pretty sure his total cost will be less than half that of a cxt
yea i understand all that its a bad truck but thats a lot of gears to be changing all the time. idk i just think if you need that heavy of a trans then you should go buy a heavy duty truck. i think this is gonna be a very cool truck though, awesome idea.

You have to remember that he doesn't have to shift that much all the time. Unloaded, im sure you will be skipping quite a few of those gears, might not shift any more than a regular old six speed when empty or lightly loaded.

yea i understand all that its a bad truck but thats a lot of gears to be changing all the time. idk i just think if you need that heavy of a trans then you should go buy a heavy duty truck. i think this is gonna be a very cool truck though, awesome idea.

I would love to shift that many gears all the time :driver:....Badass..

Back