men of their word

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern4x4 has made his statements clear of what has happened and has cleared it up very nicely .now i think this thread needs to be locked.
let it die. whats done is done. everybody screws up in life.
thats how we learn . and im saying this as not to be jumping on either party involved. it just looks bad on our site. that is all.:beer:

:beer:here here!:beer:

Personally I think the thread should be deleted. It just makes us as NC wheelers look bad regardless of what stand we take. I see everyones point and in the end nothing was truly accomplished. I say delete it.

Lock it, but don't delete it. People need to see what cardouchenc is all about, so as to not think they have to fall prey to his high-pressure used car salesman tactics.

Personally I think the thread should be deleted. It just makes us as NC wheelers look bad regardless of what stand we take. I see everyones point and in the end nothing was truly accomplished. I say delete it.

I disagree. I am in California - still planning on moving my family to NC. I don't think this looks bad on NC wheelers in general - just this particular one. We have plenty of Wenzels here in CA - but that is not what I view of all wheelers in CA.

There is always a bad apple.............

Just a view from outside of NC.

I'm with Budd. In fact, it's quite the opposite. People understand that there's bad apples everywhere. Hell, anybody with any sense can see that cardouche doesn't even wheel. He's just a car salesman. However, what this thread shows is that NC wheelers will stick together to look out for their own.

I love it! so much knowledge of someone you don't know and haven't met
1 day I am sure some of you will meet me on the trail and you we see how crazy this thread is. some may have already met me. several years ago was out wheeling w/ the ctb with 1 of my buds we were helping pull someone out of the trail and I snapped my leg in 3 places.
I would have been at the farm in oct. but my grandchildren were here at my house

1 day I am sure some of you will meet me on the trail and you we see how crazy this thread is. some may have already met me. several years ago was out wheeling w/ the ctb with 1 of my buds we were helping pull someone out of the trail and I snapped my leg in 3 places.
I would have been at the farm in oct. but my grandchildren were here at my house

Is that some kind of threat? You gonna throw down on me and break a hip or something leaving me paralyzed with laughter? :rolleyes:

how do you get threat?
good 1 on the hip though. still can't believe i broke my leg that day.

how do you get threat?
good 1 on the hip though. still can't believe i broke my leg that day.

1 day I am sure some of you will meet me on the trail and you we see how crazy this thread is.

Ah, I misread your post. I apologize for my smartass remarks in my previous post. I hope we do meet someday and that you are a much different person than I believe you to be.

Ah, I misread your post. I apologize for my smartass remarks. I hope we do meet someday and that you are a much different person than I believe you to be.
I won't apologize for anything I typed. But, I hope the same as Joel.

I think your dealers lisence should be pulled for corrupt buisness tactics. :poop:

Shows how good of a dealer you actually are. We have a bunch of people from your area that drive down too buy cars from us. :flipoff2:

BTW- what is your rig? J/W

Say what?!!!!
Where & When brother! :popcorn:
:beer:
You didn't see my previous post? Yes, me, my wife and two kids are planning on moving to NC. More than likely just outside of Charlotte.
This round of upgrades on the Jeepster is almost done as well.:beer:
Finished the downpipe off the turbo on Saturday.:driver:
Where you at Caver? RQ already has me reserved for a few days when I fly out there.:)

the yj needs some gear bad, and it has a new vibration I can't find.
the truck is almost finished. I bought it because I thought it could get it on the trail by the weekend after the purchase, that was about 18 months ago. total rebuild

i know of a j20 in candler looked pretty straight the guy wanted 200 for it but i lost his number. it had a running 360 in it also.

I bought mine from a guy in sylva. it is all chevy now. I need to finish the susp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back