men of their word

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make it, no reason to run.
I hate it for southern's sale though, what if he did need the cash?

Fuck off. You're a lying-ass used car salesman. You're the lowest type of parasite, right down there with politicians, wood ticks, and leaches. If you didn't see the ability to profit greatly from this you wouldn't be trying to buy it. Also you wouldn't be such a beligerent, degrading asshole in your conversations with people you're dealing with.

You have no interest in helping Southern4x4. You're entirely out for yourself. You tried to bully somebody into a deal. When they didn't respond immediately, you called them out on a public forum. You lied. You backpedaled. You've proven how much of a worthless douchebag you really are.

You know, in my business, I deal with used car dealerships, and it never fails...I always end up running into a worthless, lying, fast-talking, high-pressure sack of shit like you. You give the honest guys a bad name. The only good thing is that Karma always seems to step in, and you people don't last long. You might sell something once, but after you've lied & stolen from enough people, you have nobody left to deal with.

So, why don't you slither back into your hole, and leave the honest people to handle the deals. :poop:

and now here again, you are trying to put some mental burden on southern to get him to sell to you... like selling a vehicle is some magical thing that makes the flowers bloom and an angel get its wings.

get lost.

bwhahaha

CARFAG, You might really want to consider my offer of leaving.

This has been started, it now wont end because you wont back down, turn tale and run boy, this shit is going to get real in a hurry.

Go to Pirate, search the name Wentzel, you and he will be living together soon.

bwhahaha
CARFAG, You might really want to consider my offer of leaving.
This has been started, it now wont end because you wont back down, turn tale and run boy, this shit is going to get real in a hurry.
Go to Pirate, search the name Wentzel, you and he will be living together soon.

Wenzel* :flipoff2::flipoff2:

21_AD_Johnson.jpg

KA-POWEEEEEEEEEEEE

cardude, now would be the time you either

a: Apologize and come to terms with you trying to corner someone into a deal and assuming that a sale is finalized just because YOU want to have a sale.

or

b: Stop posting and as said before create another screen name and lurk, because if you keep trying to make deals like this one you will be found out just as quickly and called out just like this.

This isn't to say that you aren't a stand up guy, but this one teeny tiny deal will have tarnished a reputation that you could still possibly save.

Essentially you look like a huge asshole right now, as your actions (which speak louder than words) have indicated. I would apologize,man up, and admit that you have conducted yourself in a way unbecoming of an honest person, or as you say a "man of your word".

I do love how this backfired immediately, and that the wheeling community that actually wheels together and knows each other can tell who are the bad apples among us.

Wow what a thread. There must be some miscommunications here.
cardudenc if your interested I'm looking to sell my 94YJ 4"RC lift, SBC swap for $500.00, No delivery, pick up only.

Tired of the headache and throwing $$ at it.

Stop posting and as said before create another screen name and lurk.
Better get a new IP address while your at it.

By the way, I love where this thread has gone. This has been one of the most entertaining threads I've encountered on nc4x4. Thank you all.

if your interested I'm looking to sell my 94YJ 4"RC lift, SBC swap for $500.00, No delivery, pick up only.
Tired of the headache and throwing $$ at it.
I'll give you $400 and you deliver. Deal? Good.

When are you dropping it off? Don't grenade our deal man. :flipoff2:

I wonder if he pulls this same shit on all those personal water craft websites he is a member of?

no shame in putting your head down and saying sorry and walking away MAN UP
or maybe get a lawyer to get you out of this bad rap...seems like these laws of internet business deals are unfair anyway - you could probably get out of this mess without taking responsability...

(just trying to combine some threads here...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back