[Mar 30, 2013] 2nd Annual Spring Uwharrie OHV Jamboree - March 30, 2013 (Uwharrie, NC)

Come on down, you should be able to get someone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

We had a blast! We took home a first place for nudge the ball and second overall! Also picked up another first as codog for Dylan... Shawn is hard to beat at this, we will be gunning for him in the fall...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364681889.900712.jpg

Had a blast today. Did pretty awful in the games but put on a good show I guess! Glad to see some old faces and meet many new ones, see you guys on the trail!

I had a good time today, no Jeeping [yet], just judging, & helping out! After the last couple weeks of busting my fanny, it was terrific,to get away, & be with Friends, many that I haven't seen in some time.
Weather was great, folks were great, & another great JAMBOREE!:D

Seen a LOT of friends today! Scott and the volunteers did a great job again. Congrats to the winners of the games.

Snappy I was the co driver in the white XJ. I plan on showing up in the fall with my rig and my pops. Totally last minute idea today, my buddy Cody (driver) just started wheeling last year. He used to be worse!! Haha. Nah he's a great guy and we had a blast and met a bunch of great people. First time I ever been over there at the UORTC.

Great Pictures James!!

Thank you so much to everyone!! This is a break even to roughly a $500 to $750 money maker for me. I haven't counted yet. This event however, is not about the money. This event is about relationships!! I have met and made so many wonderful people and friends over the last year!! Through positive relationships we can keep these trails open. I would love to name them all but I would be afraid to leave someone out. I received so much help before, during and after the event ..... I am soooooo Blessed with having all of you as my friends and co-workers. Without the CLUBS and volunteers, there is no way this event would take place!! This is a CLUB event and I would like to see the clubs take more ownership in this event - somehow. Just like the Adopt-a-Trail program, maybe we could have a Adopt-an-Event Program? Something.........?? Again, it is all about relationships!! Thanks everyone so much. You make it all worth while! I most certainly look forward to the Fall Jambo!:rockon:

Xenia, Nicholai and I had a good time seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.
Thanks again Scott for hosting this event, glad we could make it out. Hopefully, we can get some more of the 4X4E crowd out there in the fall to help out.

How's that arm today Cody?

Last edited:
Friends of Uwharrie will receive $100 from the 4x4Games. We had 10 contestants and $10 from each entry fee of $30 goes to 'FOU'!

Alan Harvey 'StuntmanAutoworks" on NC4x4 won the winch give-a-way. Congratulations Alan and Happy Easter! He drives a Suzuki Samurai!

Thanks for all you do Scott. Also thanks goes out to all the volunteers that help make this event fun for everyone.
The ECORS field games were great, and the competition was fierce..So much fun...I cant believe more folks dont compete..oh well, their loss..the Trophies are awsome..THANK YOU to the guys that supplied the parts and the to the Trophie artist that crafted them.

Way to go Shawn..adding to the trophy case..2 years running,and defending the title.
Congrats to all the participants!

In the Fall, I hope to see ALOT more entries in these games..They are alot of fun, and anyone can win!

And Im waiting to see pics. of the Trials bike hopping on,and wheelieing over and off the back side of my jeep. That was the highlight of my weekend, that was great!

Back