Lots of interesting news today

Can a moderator move this post to the "Lots of Interesting News from Three Days Ago" thread?

Thanks!
Hey where dis @Saf-t-scissors come from? I've missed that guy.

All the more reason that I'm happy that I moved out of Durham and into Rockingham County.

We are looking at Rockingham County too. We already do all our Lowes and Walmart runs to the stores up near Mayodan.

County Line Raceway and Fayetteville Motor Speedway are racing, but they aren't letting fans in the stands. County Line let them sit track side or in the infield, not sure about Fayetteville. ACE can follow the "rules" if they choose too, they're just choosing not to.

Duane
What if they are there to protest? Is it ok then?

WSB Atlanta: GBI Director says man shot by Atlanta police was fleeing, then pointed Taser at officers.
GBI Director says man shot by Atlanta police was fleeing, then pointed Taser at officers

So, to summarize, police respond to a call by a business. Police identify intoxicated man that gets belligerent, steals a taser, points it at officers, and is shot and dies. All on tape.

NAACP response: We don't know all the facts, but the officers shouldn't have been in a black neighborhood. So, it must be their fault.

Mmmmkay....

Last edited:
WSB Atlanta: GBI Director says man shot by Atlanta police was fleeing, then pointed Taser at officers.
GBI Director says man shot by Atlanta police was fleeing, then pointed Taser at officers

So, to summarize, police respond to a call by a business. Police identify intoxicated man that gets belligerent, steals a taser, points it at officers, and is shot and dies. All on tape.

NAACP response: We don't know all the facts, but the officers shouldn't have been in a black neighborhood. So, it must be their fault.

Mmmmkay....
Atlanta police chief just resigned due to this event. WTF does that solve?

Last edited:

Last edited:
And they are pushing for the officer to be fired. So the Police cannot defend themselves now? He was supposed to stand there and allow himself to be tazed? I predict a lot of cops turning in their badges and finding new careers.
At this point it’s a lose lose situation and I feel sorry for the honest good cops that do the job for all the right reasons. I will not blame any cops that walk away from the career they devoted their lives to.

Back