Lots of interesting news today

moscow times.JPG

There is a suspect holed up in a camper in Ashe County, has been taking pot shots over officers heads. Apparently they were in route to serve a warrant, but he heard it on his scanner. Authorities have verified he is a subcontractor on the road construction, and likely has access to the dynamite he claims to have 400 pounds of. Allegedly.

If you have a scanner, 157.500. Swat is there, bomb squad en route, and evacuations are taking place nearby. A streetlight was also taken out with a suppressed weapon.

There is a suspect holed up in a camper in Ashe County, has been taking pot shots over officers heads. Apparently they were in route to serve a warrant, but he heard it on his scanner. Authorities have verified he is a subcontractor on the road construction, and likely has access to the dynamite he claims to have 400 pounds of. Allegedly.

If you have a scanner, 157.500. Swat is there, bomb squad en route, and evacuations are taking place nearby. A streetlight was also taken out with a suppressed weapon.

I heard about this earlier, somewhere near Todd?

Interesting read! Guess that's where the Climate Change deniers, come from. I can't prove it, or dis-prove it, any more than I can global cycles. What ever the reason, the Ice caps are melting at an alarming rate, & much of the World, especially the US, is experiencing Weather, that hasn't been recorded in My lifetime!

You haven’t dealt with as many hurricanes for some reason?.... growing up they were worse, and remember a series of actually high category storms with much more wind damage. Like how in the world could you break the 100 year flood plan by just a few inches? Do you think maybe they had a series of larger storms that did the same thing 100 years ago? What about the hurricane of 100+ years ago with barometric pressures lower than today’s? What was the temperature during the Jurassic period? What was the c02 readings then? The earth has been through several heating and cooling cycles. I’m not a denier but a skeptic, who doesn’t trust other people’s agendas or regurgitated bull crap. About like the pic of the sickly polar bear, but they had expanded a bit in population and were never on the endangered species list, they are listed as vulnerable.

I’m not a denier but a skeptic, who doesn’t trust other people’s agendas or regurgitated bull crap..

Like the guy says, I'll believe it's a crisis when the people who keep saying it's a crisis start behaving like it's a crisis, themselves.

Respectfully, adding a news clip to the argument and then saying to change the subject is a bit much. Kinda like since you posted it, it's the gospel.

My take is based on a small sample, but for me it works.
Our local hottie weather girl shows the record highs and lows for the day each morning. Many times those records are from the 80s and 90s. The 1880s and 1890s...

Back