Legal mud pits in NC?

Going "mudding" isn't giving the off road community a good name...mainly it is noting more than risking tearing crap up...unless you're going to some sort of mudding competition...
I'm just getting the thread rolling on how mudding isn't off roading...get ready because the wave is coming...
(though splashing through a few is pretty fun)

I want to know how in the hell mudding "isn't giving the off road community a good name" ????

as for a good spot check out www.carolinabackwoods.com

the Mud pit in Lexington, NC off 29/70 right past DCCC on commerical rd on the left goin toward lexington (i think thats the road) open on sundays 12 to when ever. 5 dollers for guy women and kids free.

well if your coming from concord it will be before dccc right?

you just take 85 to lexington get off at the last lexington exit if your coming from concord take a left toward lexington and you will go past davis chevy. on your right while getting onto bus 85 it wont be too long before you'll see the trucks and trailers on your right

Ricky i think your foots a little to heavy for a motor without a rev limiter. lol but im not goin to make uwharrie this weekend because of no money. So i have to do some thing.:driver:

Back