[Jul 19, 2013] The 1st Leonard Farm Ride July 19th-21st (Vale, NC)

SUNP0040.JPG
SUNP0031.JPG
SUNP0047.JPG

a big thanks to ever one that came out i hope u had a great time and a thanks to ever one that help let me know what u think so i can get to work to make it better for the next ride

Miss ol jeeps was putting on the show with the wheel stands this time

I have part of it on video, I hope post later.

Had a great time riding around Friday afternoon with the family checking out the trails , had twice the fun Saturday . The place does have alot of potential ! I'm 7 miles away let me know when you guys need any help with the trails .

Sent from my iPhone while developing new Iron Man armor .

Had a great time riding around Friday afternoon with the family checking out the trails , had twice the fun Saturday . The place does have alot of potential ! I'm 7 miles away let me know when you guys need any help with the trails .

Sent from my iPhone while developing new Iron Man armor .

Looking Like We Got It Taken Care Of. HugE Thanks To OlJeeps, CHip Price, And Chris Ellis! Awesome Folks OnThis Board!

And who brought the spare tire to you?
Santa?
And i had a blast at this event!
Thanks to CKK for hosting it.
:rockon:

great pictures and videos yall. dream come true someday to attend an event like this and try something outside of local muddin trails..looks like a lot of fun and a lot of challenge too. very cool!!!

here is the video I got of larry

Awesome time hopefully wont rain and I will get to try the hill climb with out having to go through the creek

Looking Like We Got It Taken Care Of. HugE Thanks To OlJeeps, CHip Price, And Chris Ellis! Awesome Folks OnThis Board!

Chain of events!
You called OlJeeps. He called me, I went looking, found one from Chris Ellis, Deanna(Pinky) volunteered to bring it to ya.
It takes the whole community to get a job done, but it gets done.

This place will be awesome! It's already great, and showing much more potential. The support from this weekend will help get some more trails made and obstacles will become a'plenty!
Great group that put this on for sure. Easy in and out, even with an RV, Good places to set up to camp, beautiful scenery, Hard to ask for more. Thanks to all who worked so hard to put this on. I will be back!

A big thanks from CKK to everyone that showed up as always an awesome time with awesome people!

What motor in Stephens buggy. Sounds good
Sounds like a Jeep 2.5 with headers to me, but could also be a 22R as the internet tells me they are pretty awesome also.

That was the force with which she was kitting the tires and the back end of the Jeep would get air born!

I have video on my FB page, I was laughing and cringing at the same time.

Back