[Jul 19, 2013] The 1st Leonard Farm Ride July 19th-21st (Vale, NC)

Still 2wd. Can 2wd make it around to do some watching if its dry? How's the walking, more like the farm or the flats?

Last edited:
I hope there a big turn out today will be there tomorrow!!!! I hate I'm stuck at work today knowing peoples wheeling 5 miles from my house

Still 2wd. Can 2wd make it around to do some watching if its dry? How's the walking, more like the farm or the flats?
2wd can make it u jus gotta want it!!! :rockon: u will b fine in 2wd u can get around!

Is it $10 a day per person or is the $10 For the weekend per person and how much for kids ?
$10 per person and $10 per rig for all weekend....kids 12 and under r free

Just Got In From Work, DoIng Some Minor Repairs OnA Buddies XJ And Heading OutAround 900Am.

Any Body rollng 40 WesBound? Mm138. Blew A Trailer Tire And No Spare. Lug Patten 5x5.. GiveMe A Call 3364061920 Thanks

Looking Like We Got It Taken Care Of. HugE Thanks To OlJeeps, CHip Price, And Chris Ellis! Awesome Folks OnThis Board!

Cool place, lots of potential. Had to head out early after my fan crapped out. Looking forward to the next ride.

Sent while I should have been doing something constructive...

Ghey poser shot is all we took but managed to mangle a windshield and bent a rear Toyota housing
uploadfromtaptalk1374361575715.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a great place an not far from home an had a good time except for the shower on the way home an miss ol jeeps had the best wheel stand I seen for the day lol

Had a great time. I got to watch alot of people having a great time. To people driving on there side of there buggy to someone rolling there jeep. Then I got stuck in the swamp. Had a blast amd going to bring the kids tomorrow for some quick rides. I hope you guys have a lot more events and get that place to what you want it to be!2013-07-20 12.14.11.jpg 2013-07-20 14.08.13.jpg 2013-07-20 14.07.59.jpg 2013-07-20 15.09.06.jpg

Had a good time, reminds me of the flats, lots of potential! Was good to put some faces to the names.

Who all got some good video of Stephen one-shotting the newly made hill climb?! Don't be scared to post up!

Last edited:
Back