Jeep Masher

Ha, I just figured out who 91oneton is when you said chrome. What's up brandon?

Stoner everyones gonna know your just an underage webwheeler now since you showed the student driver sticker.
Keep the pics coming
Josh

52's said:
I will let you know how the 60 does,The longfeild 300m cv axles are pretty much unbreakable according to bobby long.if you check out the specs there about 10 times stronger than a rockwell,Its only as good as you build it,yukon progears are about the same way,the weak link is the housing itself. how many people have seen a 60 housing break. we will see how it works, if it dont than its only a $4000.00 dollar screw up

I am a little confused. Said you broke the stock shafts, but you mention longfeilds. Was this for a future upgrade or?

everything i remember hearing from ppl running the 52s said they ran them at zero psi to get any flex out of em. the sidewalls are like an inch thick, you really arent gonna hurt em.

BIGWOODY said:
I think this statement is why you're getting shit. I'd love to go to Greyrock
Any one who wants to go to grayrock with us is more than welcome,We are not shitheads,alot of you have probably already met us or we have crossed paths on some trail,We are no diffrent we would be the first to offer help or tools to anyone in need,The dana 60 may have not been the best choice? But we will see,we run 44 boggers on them for years,with factory shafts and only broke a few stubs 30 spliners,and that was with strong 350 powerplants,but back to what i said the more people the better,I am sure we would all have a good time.:beer: :beer: :beer:

The bead on a 52 is about 1 1/4" thick but the side wall is only 1 ply on these. At 0 psi the wheel is sitting on the tire. Not all 52's are the same. Some are much harder and stiffer than others.

Back