Jeep Masher

52's

Couple pics of a custom rig being built by 00bowtie and 52's. This is a 454 chevy 500hp,turbo 400,klune-v,np 205,1000cfm edelbrock multiport fuel injection,dana60,dana70hd,full hydro,double triangulated four link with 1''1/4 heims,52''michilins,20''trailready locks,soon to be longfeild dana 60 300m cv axles,and alot of other stuff,

Damn right, We are also setting up a cnc plasma table and will be cutting custom tabs and brackets for any one who needs some a few weeks away still. We build custom rigs if anyone interested.

Here ya go:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_1b10e584.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_f423b226.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_5ce773ba.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_d26f31ba.jpg

More pics coming has to be completed in three weeks going to grayrock on private ride,will be at tellico over easter,come ride with us

I'm thinkin that 60 isnt gonna like that tire, gear and horse combination. No matter how you build it.

I wanna see pics during and after tellico, cause it don't matter how big or strong you are , it's gonna take a beaten. Hell hath no fury like a tellico trail,can i get a amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you know how the 60 does,The longfeild 300m cv axles are pretty much unbreakable according to bobby long.if you check out the specs there about 10 times stronger than a rockwell,Its only as good as you build it,yukon progears are about the same way,the weak link is the housing itself. how many people have seen a 60 housing break. we will see how it works, if it dont than its only a $4000.00 dollar screw up

commando said:
I wanna see pics during and after tellico, cause it don't matter how big or strong you are , it's gonna take a beaten. Hell hath no fury like a tellico trail,can i get a amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tellico aint all that,rode the whole place three times never broke anything but a rear driveline on lower 2, due to beaten it on the rocks

Sorry, didn't see that you were running those joints. I guess your worrying about gears and hubs then.

csudman said:
I'm thinkin that 60 isnt gonna like that tire, gear and horse combination. No matter how you build it.

X3, that 60s not gonna last long.

Cool looking build up though. Keep us posted on progess.

They make 35 spline pinion gear sets for the 60 also. Jims offroad in Oakridge Tenn. (windrock) had them in stock last time I was there, not cheap though.

52's said:
I will let you know how the 60 does,The longfeild 300m cv axles are pretty much unbreakable according to bobby long.if you check out the specs there about 10 times stronger than a rockwell,Its only as good as you build it,yukon progears are about the same way,the weak link is the housing itself. how many people have seen a 60 housing break. we will see how it works, if it dont than its only a $4000.00 dollar screw up

I've seen it... a few weeks ago at Crozet:
View attachment 112526

truck looks good, keep us updated.

bigassedredjeep said:
he was gettting ready for St. Patrick's day, wasn't supposed to break until then..

I thought maybe he fed it mexican the night before :D

Thats gonna be a HUGE biache! LOVE to have that kinda budget.....but just wondering why use a cab at all? why not full buggy?

Back