[Jan 4, 2014] Big Creek Icebreaker 2014 (Troy, NC)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388866796.923700.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388866808.656001.jpg

I has the redneck set up on the 4 wheeler today! Had a blast, this place is coming together great! Winch hill loop is going to nice.

I want to personally thank those who volunteered their time to provide trail monitor support at Icebreaker 2014. Without you guys this event would not have been the fun and safe event that it turned out to be! I am honored to have friends such as these!

drainman
grnsanddemon
Lankford
snappy
Redneck92
Granny
rodney eppes
yellowjeepcj
Joe J.
Jason W.
twoguysmetalfab

We had a great time & really enjoyed the trails - big thanks to Scott & all the volunteers for putting this together!

Thanks to Scott for putting the event together today! Met some great people and had a great time. Thanks again to Joe, EJ and Melissa for the help with the flat It was great riding with you guys today! Abbey and I hope to see you guys again on future trails!

It was nice to meet you guys & hope to see you at the spring jamboree! Hope you had a safe trip home on the spare ;)

-Jen :)

Icebreaker 2014 Outstanding Driver Award - karatejosh

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped break in the Big Creek Advanced Training Grounds trails. It was a true icebreaker with frozen turf to begin the day. As the trail thawed a bit things became quite slick and Big Creek was playing tough. Although I did not see all the action on all of the trails I did witness some phenomenal feats by karatejosh and his exo-caged Toyota. He made ALL of the difficult obstacles and made it look easy, running several of them in both directions. Most amazing of all, Scott had designed a Winch Hill for training purposes, that we figured no one would even attempt, much less make on a slick day like today. karatejosh made it on the first attempt! Then turned around, drove back down to the bottom, and came back up again! THEN, looped around upper Boulder, running a section of rock that a vehicle had never been on before, drove BACK DOWN Winch Hill and continued on through Winch Hill Loop without a hitch, never pulling cable! One of the more amazing displays of skill, daring and vehicle capability that I have witnessed in 40+ years of wheeling!
Here's to you and your rig, karatejosh :beer:

Last edited:
We had a great time & really enjoyed the trails - big thanks to Scott & all the volunteers for putting this together!

It was nice to meet you guys & hope to see you at the spring jamboree! Hope you had a safe trip home on the spare ;)

-Jen :)
Thanks Jen Yep we make it home with no issue (minus an unbalanced spare) new one is on order tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you guys in the spring!

Had a great time today. Big thanks to Scott for letting us come out and ride on the new property. Thanks to Scott, JC and all the volunteers for making it a great ride.

Karatejosh put on a show

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks to Scott and the volunteer crew! What a great trail system. I had a fantastic time on these trails! Thanks to all that had a part in making this happen.

This was the only picture I took

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388886560857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388886560857.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 344
Big thanks to everybody that made this ride happen we had a ruff start broke a transfer case and lost. Tire in the first 10 min. But I had a great time and hope to come back again special thanks to jc for walking all over the park and showing us where to go he went out of his to show us around and really made our ride that much better hope to see you guys again soon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is where Jonathan striped his tcase he made it half way over before it broke

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388889063478.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388889063478.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 382
JC i appreciate your time and spirit, you were the loudest clap when someone finished and helped us find the toughest trail! You made the trip bro! Josh rocked and didn't roll! And I broke:( but I can say without a doubt that it was a success!!!! yall have an outstanding place and I hope we are invited back

Had a great time today. Thanks so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388893833863.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388893833863.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 291
Yo Josh, Where's The Love For The Spotters? You Gotta Love Our Expertise "Hey Bud, How Am I Looking? You're Diffs On A Rock!"

But Thanks To Everyone That Put This Awesome Event On! I Was Pleasantly Surprised With The Difficulty Of The Trails. I Think Y'all Have A Great Thing Going On Here!

Also, i Think With Today being Joshes Birthday That It Might Have Gave Him A Little Extra Boost!

I'm Proud Of You Little Brother

Back