Inventory Rant

I won't go into specifics but I will say that BallisticDave is the first person at BF that has taken my concerns seriously and done something about it. If they can get some more committed people on board, like Dave, I think they will start seeing a lot more happy customers and positive feed back on the boards. He listened to my very long list of complaints and actually addressed them.
I'm not happy with the stuff that went on with BF in the past but I will give credit where credit is due, at least one guy in the organization is trying to change things.

here we go, I called to speak with somebody and the guy transferred me to his "sales associate" which was 10 minutes of wait music followed by a voice box that repeated itself and never allowed me to leave a message. If you're there Ballistic, I want my money back so I can call Barnes, he'll have it here in 24 hours.

John is a Diva, there is not doubt about it. :D

here we go, I called to speak with somebody and the guy transferred me to his "sales associate" which was 10 minutes of wait music followed by a voice box that repeated itself and never allowed me to leave a message. If you're there Ballistic, I want my money back so I can call Barnes, he'll have it here in 24 hours.
The phones have been insane, to help ease this I have added a link in my Pirate signature line that will allow you to call me directly on my personal cell phone.

In response to the post, I answered your pm the joint was scheduled to leave tomorrow, but I will issue the refund first thing tomorrow per the above request. Dave

The phones have been insane, to help ease this I have added a link in my Pirate signature line that will allow you to call me directly on my personal cell phone.
In response to the post, I answered your pm the joint was scheduled to leave tomorrow, but I will issue the refund first thing tomorrow per the above request. Dave

Why dont you add the same signature line on here?

Or is it that the west coast pirates get special treatment?

I could just go over to pirate and get it, but its the point of the matter.

:gay:

Why dont you add the same signature line on here?
Or is it that the west coast pirates get special treatment?
I could just go over to pirate and get it, but its the point of the matter.
:gay:

All of my customers receive special treatment.

Barnes - Your prices are good and products/offerings are in line with others, BUT I really don't want a star cut into every part I'm using. Sometimes a hole or notch in a specific location means I can't use it for an intended purpose. Possibly offering a plain or unmodified bracket ?

Anyway...

You guys wanted to see the star removed from some of the products. Well we listened and have removed the star from the Outside the frame track bar bracket and the flat bottom link mount pair. We will be removing the star from a few more parts. Thanks for your helpful input, it is always welcome.
Brad

The stars have no effect on strength of control arm mounts, track bar mounts, upper link mounts, axle towers...

They hold up just fine IMO.

Attachments

• Jody4.JPG
    Jody4.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 271
Back