GSXR-Sammi

Went for a ride in this thing down the road last Saturday. It is just cool as heck. I can't wait to see how it does at DPG this Saturday.

damn i just checked out the new build pics and the video that thing is rite. Very impressive i think i need at least 3 in the garage.
Defiantly take back everything i said about it not working im an idiot very cool

WOW! That sami has gone a LOOOONG way since you bought it from my little brother. I wish he could see it now, that's amazing and fun looking.

MAN I wish he could see what you turned it into. Looking forward to wheeling at the playground this summer. nice work JT

WOW! That sami has gone a LOOOONG way since you bought it from my little brother. I wish he could see it now, that's amazing and fun looking.

MAN I wish he could see what you turned it into. Looking forward to wheeling at the playground this summer. nice work JT

That is not the same Samurai. The grey one he bought from your brother is sitting behind the barn and looks like it rolled off the rim of the Grand Canyon all the way down to the bottom and sat in the river for 6 months.

The new one was built from parts.

That is not the same Samurai. The grey one he bought from your brother is sitting behind the barn and looks like it rolled off the rim of the Grand Canyon all the way down to the bottom and sat in the river for 6 months.
The new one was built from parts.

oh, that's a shame. wanna give it back to me? or sell it cheap?
I'd like to have it just because it was his.

thanks for the info.

oh, that's a shame. wanna give it back to me? or sell it cheap?
I'd like to have it just because it was his.
thanks for the info.

It is suppose to be being delivered to my house to be used for spare parts. The motor currently has a broken crankshaft (my old motor), and the transmission has been pulled for use in the new GSXR Sami, so it is kind of past being fixed up at this point. It did win the Gulches stock class competition series last summer though! Kind of funny that JT won $2,000 in cash and prizes by wheeling a rig he paid less than half that for.

DK

Back